Merlin's Magic

The above pic is how the Little Serah and the Big Serah looks (I don't own the above character)...

Big Serah is just an inch taller than Meliodas but shorter than Elizabeth while small Serah is shorter ofcourse.

Big Serah is 16 years old... Small Serah is 6 years old.

Please remember these details to imagine the character correctly..😁

Meliodas's POV :- (Recap)

The gazes of the others were hitting me like spears "Okay okay...let me explain I said."
I was holding Lil Sis in my arms, slowly cudling up like soft cushion ball. She was so small that I could hardly feel her weight.
I giggled as I stood up.

Narrator's POV:-

It was when Meliodas finally realised that he actually had no explaination to give to the sins or anyone else.
"Uh...Actually.." He hesitated and suddenly turned into his chibbi form "I don't have any clue what's going on either.." he said earning a sigh from everyone.

"You said.. .'Lil sis'..What about that?" Gillthunder asked the question which was the most important for everyone at that moment.
"Oh.. She ain't my real sister for that matter.." Meliodas's reply was particularly what everyone was expecting ,since the girl had no features similar to that of him except the 'trouble maker' one. But that was the case with the elder one.
"But.. ..H- how on earth does this Little one appeared out of the blue?" It was Dianne ,although she wouldn't admit but her eyes were clearly sparkling by the sight of a young kid.
"No Idea..." Meliodas answer was just these two wprds before he changed the topic.

"Um..? Where's Elizabeth?" He asked in his chibbi form as he made his way to the door. "She said she wants to rest for a while and went to her room." Dianne replied with a confused expression.

"Well that's strange...What happened all of a sudden?"Meliodas replied as he ran a hand in his hair.
"And where you think you're going?" This came from Ban who still looked pissed after the way Meliodas talked to him a while ago. "Yeah..I mean..the teddy bear you're holding is the root of it all isn't it..? " King interrupted followed by Gowther "I don't think it'll be good to keep our guards down.. Captain"

"Guys..." Meliodas's words suddenly quitened them "I think we should talk it out in our place..If that's okay with you Bartra?" He asked with a very serious face while Bartra gave him a nod of agreement.
"Okay then..." He said and smiled again "Nee-shee-shee..Don't worry,You'll not get bored since Merlin's with us. " He said as they looked at Merlin with shock.
"Hmm..so you noticed? " Merlin gave a mysterious smile and the other sins followed them to the tavern.
[I wonder if Elizabeth's okay..I'll go check on her soon.] He thought.

Little Serah's POV :-

I was feeling very weak when I was hiding under that bed..Big Me doesn't wanted to reveal myself in front of the other sins and I thought that they'd surely kill me..So,I remained under the bed even after the 'Exchange'..
I didn't knew what was happening and I was really terrified...Those people look scary..Especially the red tall uncle..

But then..I saw MELI!!... And he also brought be my roasted bun!.. Meli asked me to come out and so I did.. But I was far too tired to do anything.. Thus,I slept in his arms..That was really warm and comfy..Meli always gives me a bun whenever we meet and he talks very sweetly.
But Hey ! I may be a child but I can easily understand what's going on!..I know that Big Me is not allowed to reveal her plans to anyone even if she wanted to.And I don't want to make Meli sad ,if I refused to answer him.

[So.... .... what should I do..? ...] This was what I was thinking all the way when Meli took his other friends to a very cute building.. But They didn't went in and instead sat around a bone-fire on the hill at which the builing was located..
Everyone was very quite and serious..Maybe they were angry because Meli helped even me being the bad person..But I'm not bad at all..Big Me is a very good person too. I don't want them to hate us..

"All set!!" Meli practically yelled as he laid me down on a mat beside him while they were sitting on the ground.
"Captain..?Don't you feel something's wrong?" An orange haired uncle asked in an irritated tone,I could feel anger emerging in his voice.

"Hmm..? not at all.." Meli replied and that's where the orange haired uncle finally broke out.
"NOT AT ALL!!? ...PERHAPS YOU HIT YOUR HEAD SOMEWHERE WHEN THIS GIRL BESIDE YOU THREW YOU OUT OF THE WINDOW..!!" He yelled really very loudly causing everyone to hold their ears except me 'who' they think was right now sleeping.

I can even see Meli's hair waving with the noise.."Okay..okay..Calm down king.." he said still holding his ears "Merlin..why don't you handle them?" he said to the elegant lady who was floating in the air. So her name was Merlin..She was very beautiful..

"As you say captain.." She answered and flew towards me,I tensed up but I couldn't do anything in a situation like that. "Perhaps..It'll be more convenient to 'show' you all..rather than saying it through words. "As soon as she said that she formed a large white screen in the middle of the air and muttered something to herself. Suddenly the screen started glowing.and I could see the book which Big Me was chasing after all this time... That was amazing!! I can't believe that such magic also exists. Sis-Merlin is really very Amazing!

Guys I'm so sorry...that this chapter is a little.short..😣 Actually..I'm really very very very VERY BUSY with my exams nowadays but I'll surely update timely..

The next chapters might not cover a major story twist but that's because I don't want to mess up.my plot beacause of haste and pressure..

Pls..Vote!!!😀