A duel with Ban..

As the girl ran towards the end wall avoiding a fight ,she crashed with several people ,she burned a whole house trying to throw a burning stove on the knights , she messed several shops as she tried to run on the roof tops and many more such things.

"I said..Don't follow me or you'll regret this stupid day of your bug lives!" The girl shouted but the knights didn't listened to her.

..................

Meliodas,who has just arrived on the hill that gives the top view of Liones was dumbfounded on beholding the beautiful view in front of him.
The kingdom was a mess! Even from far above it could be easily seen what was happening. A group of several knights can be spotted chasing someone. Not much behind the knights,the Sins could be seen chasing the knights?

"Looks like they're having fun.." Meliodas scratched his hair trying to process that view. He surely remebered that it was just a moment ago when he left.
This all happened just in that much time.!?
He was impressed as whoever this person was,he sure have guts to attack the kingdom of Liones when all the sins were present. And not only that the person managed to escape their grasp but also causing such damage to the kingdom.

"Fine.. Fine ...Fine..Hm? Is that a fire smoke?😺" He said brightly as looked at the house that has caught immense fire thanks to that girl.

.............................

The girl's POV :-

"Shit!" I had no time left before sunset and these idiots were still following me.
And..And why the hell is a crowd behind me now? I didn't do anything to them!!.... 😑

I made a plan to eascape through that wall as I have to hide this book anyhow before sunset.

When I arrived near the wall I saw that 2-3 knights were already there waiting for my arrival. "Just 3..? For real?" I don't know how much have they underestimated me..That really made me irritated.

"Here I COME!" I exclaimed as I charged on them with full speed. And before they could react,they found themselves pinned to the ground by their own swords.

"Heh.." I simply jumed on the wall,ready to move. " Such a waste.." I said.
*Thump!* Something hit my head and my vision blurred for a moment.The wall was very steep and thus,I lost my balance.
*Thud* "Ow! ..ow! ow!ow!" I fell on the ground on my back.

"What the hell..?!" I shouted as I rubbed my back. The land was muddy and sandy. The more I moved the more it spread , blurring my vision.

"Sorry Kiddo..I can't let you leave yet..The party isn't over !" It was Ban. He was standing in front of me like a pole..Damn he's tall..But his smile really irritated me..

"You...How dare you show in front of me after getting beaten a moment ago.!" I tried to insult him but this man seemed shameless.He was still giving me a stupid smile. My face wasn't visible,neither my body so I tried to make a quick move after diverting his attention.

"Yeah..I accept you almost got me there..But kiddo.." He came closer to me and bent "That's just because I underestimated you." He grabbed my hand tightly(I almost felt my bones will break) and threw me flying the same way I did to him... Shooooo....*crash*

I hit the wall but this was a strong one. There wasn't any crack in the wall but my head. I accept..That's really going to hurt..But I didn't had time for groaning, I wiped the blood with my sleeves and smiled angrily on Ban as I managed to stand up.

"So you can still hold?" Ban seemed a little surprised as he smirked again "Kiddo..You really made me impressed..!" He said in a tone that seemed insulting to me..
DAMN! He was still underestimating me.. Argh!