Soccer

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off.

I pick it up and see that Prim is calling.

"Hello Primmy, what's up?" I ask.

"Katniss!" Prim shouts down the phone.

"Prim! What's wrong?" I shout back.

"Rory Hawthorne asked me out on a date!" Prim screams down the phone.

Awh this is so sweet! Prim has has a crush on Rory for ages, and Rory has had a crush on Prim for ages. Whenever I would go to Gale's, Rory would always ask about Prim.

"Awwh!" I reply.

Peeta's arms wrap around me and I know he's awake.

"I know! He's taking me ice skating tonight." Prim says excitedly.

"Ice skating?" I ask.

Prim can't ice skate to save her life - she never has been able to.

"Yeah... but it's still a date. And Rue will be here in a minute to help me get ready." Prim says.

"Well do mom and Haymitch know?" I ask.

"No. Not yet. I don't want to tell them just yet, what if they stop me from seeing him?" Prim says.

Haymitch doesn't like Gale's father but mom is really good friends with his mom. But Haymitch would never let Prim date Rory, mom would though, if Haymitch never found out.

"Oh.. well, I guess you'll have to see how things work out. Primmy don't worry." I reply.

"Yeah.. I guess. Anyway. You and Peeta eyy." Prim says slyly down the phone.

"Yeah, he asked me out at the beach, he sung me a song in a cave and hung up balloons and banners and everything!" I say.

But then I remember Peeta is laying right beside me because he starts laughing.

"Awhh! That's so cute. I always told you Peeta liked you but you never believed me." Prim says.

"Yeah because you had no proof." I state.

"Ehh. Ooh anyway I've got to go now Rue is here! Love you loads!" Prim shouts down the line.

"Yep! Love you loads too! Good luck on your date with Rory. Byeee!" I say before ending the call.

Finn and Annie immediately dart up and shout, "Prim and Rory are going on a date?"

"Yeah!" I squeal.

I hear Gale shout from one of the tents. "Rory has finally asked Prim out on a date?"

"Yeah!" I shout back.

"Awh, good for them!" Madge shouts.

When we get up for breakfast, Glimmer shouts "Lets play soccer!"

Everyone cheers, I guess it could be fun?

We decide to play boys against girls, since there are 5 girls and 5 boys. All the girls decide that the boys are skins, so they all take off their shirts.

All of us girls stand and look at the boys with our jaws practically on the floor.

Peeta looks so hot.

"Are we gonna play or nah?" Gale asks.

"Yeahhhhhh." Clove says.

So we start the game. At first, I think the boys went easy on us because we scored two goals but then they scored seven goals so we lost.

"That game was so stupid!" Annie shouts.

Finnick laughs and wraps his arms around Annie. "You loved it really." Finnick says.

Everyone goes back to their tent to get changed but in our tent there wasn't enough space for us all to get changed so me and Peeta let Annie and Finn get changed.

I sit inbetween Peeta's legs and lean back against him and intertwine our fingers.

"Notice how Clove and Glimmer stared at Cato and Marvel today?" Peeta asks me.

"How could you not." I reply.

We both laugh and I peck him on the cheek.

"Peeta?" I ask him.

"Yeah?" He replies.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." He whispers back.

Twenty minutes passed and everyone had got changed, apart from Annie and Finn.

Me and Peeta decided to go check out what was happening with them because we needed to get changed too.

I step into the tent to find a half naked Annie and Finn kissing.

Peeta immediately covers my eyes and we both let out a loud gasp.

"Sorry!" We both shout and jump out of the tent.

I'm shaking from what I just saw and hope I can forget it very soon.

A minute later Annie and Finn hop out and take us to the side.

"What you saw, never happened. Okay?" Finnick whispers to us.

"Yeah, no problem!" I say back before crawling back into the tent.

I get changed into a blue boyfriend top and denim shorts.

Peeta's phone goes off which causes me to jump.

"Joe?" He asks down the phone.

It must be his older brother, Joe.

"Awh congrats man!" He shouts down the phone. He's grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah, camping's going good. I have news to tell you too." He says. "You know Katniss? Well she's my girlfriend!" He starts laughing and pushes his hair out of his face.

I wrap my arms around him and cuddle up into his embrace.

"Okay, bye dude." He says down the phone and puts it away.

"Joe proposed to Amy!" Peeta says to me.

"Awh! That's so sweet!" I reply.

Joe has been dating Amy since he was 15 and he's now 20.

"Yeah!" Peeta replies.

Right there, right then was a moment I would repeat every day of my life if I could. But then I pick up my phone and see a comment on the picture of me and Peeta.

@delly_ca : Ha, please. You probably took that picture against his will. Does he even know that you think he's your boyfriend. Time to exit dreamworld and enter reality. He'd never go out with you even if you paid him.

I read it and by the end I'm crying.

I bury my face into Peeta's chest.

"Katniss, why are you crying?" He asks me.

"Delly. She commented on our picture." I whisper. I hate Delly. She's the world's biggest whore. She's always had her eye on Peeta. She hates me.

"What the fuck has she done now? You know, she has to stop messing with you. I'll sort her out. She'll never mess with you again." Peeta shouts. He's really angry now.

"Peeta, no. Please don't hurt her, she'll hurt me." I say.

"I'll make sure she never touches you again." He replies.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Hey guys!

So Delly has been introduced to the story.

Lets hope she leaves Katniss alone!