06

So how was work?

Okay I guess

Look if you're free this Saturday, please come home

It's been three years

I'll think about it, Mom

You know you can't hide forever. Right?

The words struck him. She was right. It has been three years. Three years that passed nonchalantly, had been not much of a great impact. Until last week, that dream came. The scene where he wanted to bury and burn out of his memories suddenly came again. It sure was nostalgic, but not in a good way.

Ever since that dream, he hasn't had a good performance in his work. Last Tuesday, he was supposed to report on the monthly sales that his company has, but when he was about to get it printed, he accidentally printed last month's sales, which in the end gained him some scolding from his head department.

Then the next day came, he was at the pantry trying to make some coffee for him and his colleague, while he was lost in his thoughts, he accidentally put some salt instead of sugar. The realization came when his tongue felt salty, and spit it out, but best known it went straight into the boss's white shirt. The team leader usually wasn't an emotional man, but apparently he got into scolding from his executives which resulted  him to be in a very bad mood, thus leading himself to get angry and scolded his subordinate in front of his colleagues like a teacher scolding a naughty kid.

Maybe you should take the week off, dude

But what about work, I mean we're going to have this huge project with Aplus Entertainment and I don't want to ruin it.

Yeah, but right now you're not in your head. Your body is here but your mind is somewhere else. I'll talk to Mr.Skavinski about it and let him know that this kid here needs a week off.

You sure about that? Didn't you remember about last week's incident?

That is the reason why you need to take a break. Everyone has it from time to time. Remember Ben from the Marketing team, he took a week off and after that he got a lot better.

Stress from time to time isn't great, and that's why taking a break is needed.

Well I guess you're right.

Maybe he was right, plus I haven't seen Mom for a while now.It is almost New Years soon,might as well spend it at home. Wait it's almost New Years?

Dude I was about..

Wait, I don't need to tell Boss about your break, it's New Years soon!

Right..hahaha

I was about to say that.

Well, home here I come.