You've been in my heart for as long as I can remember, Jendeuk.

With this thought the younger girl just continued enjoying her meal and helped the older girl clean up after they were done eating.

Both girls checked the parameter of the house to see if all the locks and doors were secure before retreating to their bedroom. The older girl led Chaeyoung to the bathroom since it was their routine before to do their nightly rituals together. Both girls were standing side by side and subtly stealing glances at each other through the bathroom mirror.

It was so domestic that Jennie actually felt like both of them were back to being teenagers during another sleepover but this time it isn't a sleepover and they weren't teenagers anymore. They were adults in their home, 6 months before their wedding day currently brushing their teeth side by side.

With this thought in mind, Jennie's heart started beating fast and her brain went into overdrive. She looked around her bathroom sink and she smiled to herself. It wasn't barren anymore, just like her closet. There were facial products, soaps, hand soaps and a lot of products on it now. It wasn't empty, her whole house wasn't empty anymore, it hasn't even been a whole day and her heart felt so full and she had the blonde beauty beside her to thank for that.

 It wasn't empty, her whole house wasn't empty anymore, it hasn't even been a whole day and her heart felt so full and she had the blonde beauty beside her to thank for that

Exiting the bathroom, both girls settled in their bed. 

Jennie actually had a very spacious bedroom. Her room didn't hold much stuff, just the typical furniture and a bed. Everything in the room was custom made for Jennie's style and she specifically asked for minimalist dark toned furniture. It's safe to say that everything in the room was tailored for Jennie's liking and Jennie's liking meant that each and every piece of furniture here is expensive. The room was so neat and tidy making the room look like it wasn't being used much.

Jennie, out of habit took the right side since that was the side that she always took whenever they had sleepovers. It was just 9 PM but both of them were tired from all the things they did that day. Both of them were leaning against the headboard not yet sleepy so Jennie took her laptop from her nightstand and checked her emails for business matters. Chaeyoung on the other hand decided to respond to some of her friend's texts and chats about the sudden engagement news that broke out. She quickly replied to her best friend, Lisa, telling the girl that she would explain everything tomorrow at school.

They were in comfortable silence around each other and they both missed it. The younger girl gently placed her phone on the night stand and cautiously leaned her head on Jennie's shoulder watching what Jennie was busy doing. Startled, the older girl froze for a moment to try and calm her heart down, she began looking through her emails again after taking a deep breath. "Are you sleepy Chaengie?" She turned her head and places a loving kiss on top of the younger girl's head making the latter hum in approval.

"No I just wanted to see what you were doing. Uhm I was actually thinking..."

Jennie raised her eyebrow at this and hummed for the girl to continue.