70

"We could have walked up the stairs". Yoongi said. 'I'm the one in heels... Fuck them stairs". Jimin huffed. 'Its better, just saying". Yoongi shrugs. 'Why didn't you take them then?". Jimin asked. 'And leave you to be flirted on by dead people? No". Yoongi scoffs. 'What's wrong with men flirting with me? You are just a guy that came with me". Jimin said. 'Just a guy?".

Yoongi looked at Jimin. 'A can't get a escort or boyfriend, I get that?". Yoongi said. 'Call yourself whatever you want". Jimin says. 'I'll take husband". Yoongi smirked. 'Don't... Woah!". Jimin almost fell when the elevator shakes and Yoongi caught him. 'Are you ok?". Yoongi asked. 'Yes, thank you". Jimin said. 'I-I think we're stuck". Jimin says. 'How!?!". Yoongi yells.

'I don't know". Jimin pulled out his phone to call one of his friends but got no service. 'Welp, there goes my idea". Jimin sighs putting his phone back in his bag. 'No service!?! How!?!". Yoongi yelled. 'Guess we have to wait". Jimin said. 'How are you so calm?". Yoongi asked. 'We are stuck in a elevator, its not the end of the world". Jimin giggled. "It might be if we suddenly drop". Yoongi says.

'Ya! Don't scare me like that!". Jimin yelled. 'Sorry". Yoongi chuckled. They both went silent after that. Jimin starts playing with his hair and Yoongi watched him. Yoongi has been thinking about Jimin sexually since the movie and its killing and seeing Jimin in that dress REALLY isn't helping him. 'Should have wore a lighter dress, I'm hot in this". Jimin fans his self.

'Fuck'. Yoongi rubs his chin. 'Fuck it'. Yoongi looks at Jimin again. 'Jimin, I'm so sorry". Yoongi says. 'Sorry for... Mmm!". Jimin's eyes widened when Yoongi kissed him. Jimin felt something he has never felt before and it was lust. Jimin already knew he liked Yoongi after the movie, that's why he kept his distance from him but this kiss is just what he wanted.

'Sorry, I really wanted to...". Jimin kissed Yoongi and things went wild after that.

🚨Smut alert!🚨

Yoongi pinned Jimin against the wall and made his way to Jimin's neck. 'Ngh!". Jimin moaned and Yoongi smirked. Yoongi turned Jimin around to unzip his dress. Yoongi trailed his fingers down Jimin's back before kissing all over it. 'Ah". Jimin arched his back. 'Off". Yoongi tugged on the dress. Jimin immediately took off his dress and Yoongi smirked. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrists and pins them on the wall.

Jimin looked back at him. 'What are you... Ah!!!". Jimin yelped feeling Yoongi put two fingers in him. 'Now... I would say you're a virgin cause of how tight you are, but you're just tight... Sexy". Yoongi snickers and starts moving his fingers. 'How do you want it mochi?". Yoongi asked. 'Fa-fast please". Jimin pants. "Very well". Yoongi beings moving his fingers in a fast pace.

'Ah! Ah! Mmm!". Jimin moans and bites his arm. 'No no, don't do that... I want to hear you". Yoongi says softly. 'Its.... Mmm! Its embarrassing". Jimin pants. 'Its should feel good, not embarrassing". Yoongi chuckled and kissed Jimin's neck. 'Yoo-Yoongi... Please". Jimin was at his limit and was craving something more satisfying. 'At least I wasn't the only one who lost patience". Yoongi pulls out his fingers and turns Jimin around. 'Can you help with my pants?".

With a red face, Jimin takes off Yoongi's belt and undid his pants. 'Up". Yoongi says and Jimin puts one leg on Yoongi's shoulder. 'This?". Jimin asked innocently. 'You-you're". Yoongi gulped. 'Should know that since you stalked me... Now put it in already". Jimin says. Yoongi stared at Jimin and rams his self in Jimin. 'AHHH!!!". Jimin screamed. 'Mmm". Yoongi bit his lip moving fast without letting Jimin adjust.

'Ah! Ah! Mmm! Yoon!". Jimin moans. Yoongi moves Jimin's leg from his shoulder and picks him up to lean Jimin against the wall. 'Yoong... Ahh!". Jimin bit his lip when Yoongi starts thrusting again. 'Fuck Yoon! Deeper!". Jimin yells. Yoongi just smirks and does what he was told. Jimin hid his moans in Yoongi's shoulder and dig his nails in Yoongi's back.

Yoongi was hearing Jimin's moans in his shoulder and that only mad him go faster. Jimin whimper in delight cause Yoongi was hitting his spot. 'I found it didn't I baby?". Yoongi asked with a smirk on his face. Jimin was to busy moaning to hear the question he was asked. Yoongi chuckled and starts sucking on Jimin's neck. 'Yoon". Jimin whined feeling his self getting closed. "Go head mochi". Yoongi says also feeling close.

After they both came at the same time, the elevator starts moving and the door opens.

They saw a bedroom across the hall and Yoongi grins. 'Hey Jimin?". Jimin looks up at Yoongi.

'You want the main course?".