38

"He what!?!". Jimin yelled. 'H-he broke up with me". Kai repeats. 'Apparently, someone told him about us, he called me a cheater and broke up with me". Kai says calmly. 'Over a text!?!". Jimin shouted. 'And doesn't he know we're cousins!". Jimin stomped his feet. 'I'm cool Min, don't worry". Kai smiled.

'I ain't". Jimin pulled out his phone. 'What are you doing?". Kai asked. 'Ruining his life duh". Jimin replied. 'No one leaves a member in my family over no fucking text, his life is over". Jimin scoffed and Kai took his phone away. 'Hey! Give it back!". Jimin yelled. 'No, and I told you, I'm fine". Kai said.

'What does your opinion matter?". Jimin asked. 'Wha... It was my relationship!". Kai shouts. 'Which you're not in anymore, so I don't know why you're stopping me". Jimin tilts his head. 'I can't". Kai sighs. 'No you can't win against me, so why are you trying". Jimin giggled and they heard running.

"JIMIN!!!". Someone yelled and Jimin didn't even look at the person before he was hugged tightly. 'I missed you! Why did you leave me!". The man said. 'Wh...".

(Didn't know that is was going to be so small 😅)

'Chen!!!". Jimin cheers and hugs him. 'I didn't mean to leave you sweetie, I'm sorry". Jimin said. 'That's ok". Chen giggles and saw a man staring at him. 'Who's that?". Chen pointed to Kai. 'Oh, this is my cousin Kai". Jimin replied. 'Kai, this is Chen, my friend, and he's like a little brother to me". Jimin said.

'Nice to meet you". Chen smiled and Kai just stared at him. 'Uh...". Chen looks at Jimin and Jimin slaps his cousin. 'I am a god! How dare you hit me!". Kai yelled. 'Wipe your mouth first before you speak to me, and I know your mother told you that its not polite to stare". Jimin glared.

'I wasn't staring!". Kai yells and secretly wipes his mouth. 'So you were undressing him with your eyes? That's sick, he is eighteen". Jimin said. 'Nineteen". Chen corrects. 'My birthday is today". Chen grins. 'You're staying with me so call your mama". Jimin said. 'Ok!". Chen ran to the house next door. "JIMIN'S HERE!?!".

'Kai...". Jimin calls out and Kai hummed. 'Don't you touch that baby". Jimin says and walks in his house. Kai smirks.

'Can't do that cousin".