28

Kaylin

Kaylin @Taenana @Jima-jams Say goodbye 😃😃😃

❤9,999,000 likes

JamminJams Jima, I love you and I will miss you

TaenanaBanana I love you Taenana! Til death do you part 😢

KymisMyQueen Welp...

LovinMyQueens ^

JJTKfan ^^

KymTheGoddess ^^^

"Oh bo...". 'What did they do to my Queen!?!". Yoongi looked at his brother who barged into his office. 'Why are you asking me?". Yoongi asked. 'Cause they did something to her!". Jungkook shouted. 'Once again, why are you as...". 'Because of y'all, Taehyung is staying with Jimin". Hoseok glared at the brothers.

'Is my door broke?". Yoongi turns to his door. 'What do y'all do!?!". Hoseok yelled. 'I didn't do anything! I went out with Kym!". Yoongi says and Jungkook pushed him out his chair. 'You what?". Jungkook stared at Yoongi with hate. 'How the fuck can you do that to me?". Jungkook asked. 'I didn't". Yoongi said.

'She came in here about some test shit about dating one of them and I thought it was for Jima so I went, turns out, she likes me and I told her that I was gay and we wouldn't work out". Yoongi shrugged. 'Oh...". Jungkook says. 'I... Umm... Went through the same thing...". Jungkook backed away from Yoongi. 'Why are you moving away from me?". Yoongi asked.

'Umm... N-no reason". Jungkook chuckled scared. 'Oh my god... You're the one that went out with Jimin!?!". Hoseok says and Yoongi pounced on his brother. 'I'm going to kill you". Yoongi said. 'Wait! I just said at I went through the same thing!". Jungkook yells. 'Why didn't you fucking call me!?! I would have went in your place!?!".

'I didn't fuck... Can you let go of my neck?". Jungkook asked. 'No! I'm going to kill you!". Yoongi shouts. 'Eww, there's so much family problems going on". Namjoon says walking in. 'Where have you been?". They all questioned. 'I've been fucking, how about y'all?". Namjoon chuckled sitting in Yoongi's chair.

'Umm... Who?". Hoseok asked. 'Jin aka Jinlisa". Namjoon replied. 'Wait, when did you two get into a relationship?". Jungkook said. 'No, no, no its just a sex thing". Namjoon said. 'Who knew that a diva can have such a freaky side". Namjoon shivered and Hoseok gagged. 'Hi, Mr. Lonely over here". Jungkook scoffed.

"Hi Mr. Lonely, I'm Mr. Getting laid, its nice to meet you". Namjoon burst into a laughing fit and Hoseok joined in. 'Why the fuck are you laughing?". Yoongi hissed. 'Cause... I was getting laid before all of you". Hoseok laughed louder cause Namjoon stopped. 'Fuck you Hoseok!". Namjoon yelled.

'Sorry, Taehyung is all I need". Hoseok winked at him. 'Can you two help the desperate youngest". Jungkook begged. 'Do what I did". Namjoon said. 'Which was?". Yoongi raised his brow.

'Ignore them".