The Class Trial Begins

After collecting every piece of evidence, a class trial was called forth.
No one had any idea what to do, and the feeling of doom didn't help as the elevator creaked at it went down.

And finally, it came to a stop. The gates opened and Monokuma dragged everyone to their correct spots in the room.
Then he spoke up.

"Now then, let's begin with the basic explanation of the class trial!"
Shuichi half heartedly listened as he looked at others, seeing if he could spot fear in anyone's faces.

"During the trial you'll present your arguments for who the culprit is, and vote for 'whodunit'"

"Vote correctly and only the blackened will be punished. But if you pick the wrong person...
I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and that person will graduate from this academy!"

Everyone stiffened you're at that.
This is serious. Really serious.

"Now, let's get this crazy, awesome, crazy-awesome trial underway!"
Silence

Then, a chirpy voice spoke up.
"Ah-haha, oh man, I haven't been in a trial in, like, forever!"
Kokichi seemed unusually happy about this...
One moment he was crying, and the next he was joking around? Was he fake crying..

"Oh, so you've had experience with trials?"
Tsumugi spoke up.

"Yeah, since I'm a leader of evil and stuff. I've done a loooooot of bad things."

"See? Ouma should already admit it. It's obvious with what he's done!"
Kaito's voice had an obvious angry tint to it.
Ouma couldn't hav done it, right? Shuichi thought.

"Don't get fuckin ahead of us! Ya tryin to start some shit?"
Of course, Miu.
This class trial was already getting out of hand.

Everyone was arguing.
I should really do something
Anything

"we could start by determining the sequence of events?"
I spoke loud and clear.
Everyone went silent.
"Let's take a closer look at the circumstances of Rantaro's death."
Soon, everyone agreed. Thankfully
And so, the class trial began.