Motive #1

(Shuichi Saihara's POV)

All the students filed into the gym for a surprise announcement by Monokuma.

"Hello Ultimate students! I'm glaadd you all could make it!" Monokuma said in such an enthusiastic voice I would doubt he would be one of the killing game's leaders.
But he was.

"I've decided to throw in a little motive to get some blood shed!"
My stomach dropped.
What?
A motive to kill?
What kind of sick basta-
"You may be wondering what kind of motive, and you'll find out with these sheets of paper!"
Everyone was being handed out paper by the Monokubs. Shuichi recieved his and opened it, worried of what would come of it.
It read:
Shuichi Saihara likes the gender male.

Wait.. what?
How did someone find out? He never directly told anyone..

"As you'll see on the sheet of paper, one of your biggest secrets! Oo-hoo-hoo!
I'm sure you wouldn't want your fellow classmates to know your secrets!"
I look up with fear in my eyes as I remember something...
My grandpa. Yelling.. Faggot?
Wait,
Was he calling me that?
"Gays aren't welcome and accepted in this world, you are hopeless."
That cant be true.

No. If someone found out, he wouldn't be accepted. Everyone would avoid him, hate him, call him names. I can't let anyone know.

I calmly fold up my paper and put it in my pocket. I observed other's faces as they read their papers. Some scoffed, and some were filled with fear. I guess some secrets are worse than others, eh?
I looked at Ouma, who seemed to give a blank stare towards his paper. He doesn't show any emotion. I wonder what's on his paper...

"Kill someone, and your secrets won't be revealed! Have fun everyone!"

I know I don't want my secret to be out there, but killing someone for it would be going too far.. I think others know that as well.
I hope.

--------------