"oh my!"

The table was filled with mouth-watering foods. Though, it is expected from the amazing Kirumi Tojo. She's talented and skilled at almost everything. She even served as the prime minister one time.

Kaito Momota, my best friend, also his self-proclaimed 'soul bro' sat down next to him. "Wahh, all of these looks so good! Im gonna dig in now! Thanks, Kirumi!"

Kirumi's chuckle was heard from the kitchen. "Of course, go ahead, it is no issue"

"Itadakimasu!"

I began to dig in to my omelette, the rich flavor satisfying my tongue. She could even make one of the most boring foods extremely good and rich.
Though, there was one person who kept on pestering another person- well not really a person, more like a certain robot, instead of grabbing a plate and eat something.

"Hey Ouma-kun, are you gonna eat something?"

"Oh? Nah, im not really hungry at the moment, but i'll deffinitely eat an entire buffet during lunch" he said. Though, i am kinda worried about his diet. He was so light when i carried him last night.

"Ah, okay then"

And so i finished my food with a satisfied stomach and offered to wash the dishes, but Kirumi declined. She could really use a break right now.

=============

Class was chaotic, like usual. Kokichi pestering Kaito until he chased him around the room, disturbing everyone who's just chilling, and also Maki, who deadass almost strangled Kokichi one time.

It was, like i said before--chaotic, but whatever. This is normal.

Oh yeah, Miu's sexual inuendos continue as Kaede try to scold her, making her squirm and moan. Of course she enjoyed it. Horny bastard.
Oh, and also Gonta talking about bugs to Ryoma with his blinding smile. He could make the entire world blind with how bright he is. Look, even Ryoma is squinting- he really is a sushine baby.

He looked at Kokichi again, still getting chased around by Kaito. He noticed how agile and speedy the petite boy is. He also noticed some bandages through his sleeves. It was probably from when Maki was chasing Kokichi up the stairs and Kokichi accidentally scraped his arm, but he's still worried. Maybe he'll talk about that to him later on.

Maybe.

Our homeroom teacher- Mrs. Aki Hayami, Ultimate Make-up Artist, came in and started homeroom.

 Aki Hayami, Ultimate Make-up Artist, came in and started homeroom

Art by me, do not use

°
°

.
.
.

The first period was History, so grabbed by textbook and went to first period. But on the hallways, i....

"Ouma-kun...!!!"

His head was... bleeding. Oh my Atua, what happened?!?

I lifted him up from the cold concrete floor. He... opened his eyes? With some sort of smile. His eyes seems to be all cloudy...

"Haha.... hello there, Saihara-chan! I was just.... uhm... nishishi! Well-"

I cut him off before he could say anything. "Talk later, im gonna bring you to the nurse's office. I'll carry you" and so i once again carried his body, but this time to the nurse's office.
I struggled a bit when opening the door, but i managed to do.

A squeaky was heard when we entered. It was the nurse with choppy purple hair. I saw her trip over nothing in the hallways alot. I hope she's just very clumsy. Though, her falling positions are not exactly..... family friendly.

"Uwaah!! W-what happened? P-put him on the bed, i'll g-grab some bandages and disinfectants!" she ran into another part of the room. Some sounds of drawers opening and closing could be heard.
When she came back, she started working on Kokichi's wound.

The nurse let out a shaky sigh. "...Why d-do you a-always end u-up here? you s-should take c-care of y-yourself better..."
What? What does that mean? Does he end up here alot.

"Nishishi! I-its nothing.... haha... I was just walking t-to first period w-when..." he took a deep breath and continued "When S-Shinguuji-chan was c-carrying a w-wooden p-plank and t-then he got h-hit by Gonta a-and the plank flew and hit my head!" he finished his story with a shaky smile.

I frowned.

"But you should've gone here instead of laying down, you know? You could've lost a heck ton of blood!"

"I was wayyyy to weak to go here, Saihara-chan, plus the floor was... really comfy.... haaah..."

"O-ouma-kun!"

The nurse spoke to me once she's finished bandaging up Kokichi. "A-ah, right!! My n-name is Tsumiki M-mikan, a-and i think y-you should head back to c-class" she smiled sheepishly.
Yeah, i really should. Sanae-sensei would get really mad if i came to class late, but....

"No, im staying here"

"W-what!?"

"You heard me"

"Ah..." she looked away and stood up. "I-i cant really s-stop you, so... i guess?"

I nodded and smiled. "Thank you, Tsumiki-senpai"

"Uwaah?? Y-you remembered my name?!?"

I looked at her, also getting anxious. "Wh-what? Of course i do! Also, thank you so much for your help" i said bowing down quickly. This got awkward....

"Ah! Right! Im j-just so very honoured.... i'll go n-now, byebye!" she hurried off.

I sighed. She's actually pretty sweet. Though, she really needs to grow a backbobe. I mean.... kinda ironic for someone who goes back to Kaito or Maki for help, but...

I looked back to Kokichi. He's just laying down with his bandaged forehead.

"Mm? What is it, Saihara-chan"

I guess this is a pretty good time to ask.

"Ouma-kun what were those bandages on your arm?

°
°
.
.

"Eh?"

"You know what i mean, Ouma-kun"

=====================

Next chapter: Kokichi and Shuichi's interraction!

Aight! So! Aki Hayami and Sanae Kozuka
Aki Hayami is my Danganronpa OC :>
Sanae Kozuka belongs to my friend pallendeduck :> please check her out! Her drawings are so good!

Anyways, have a good day! Shorter chapter than the last one, eheheh....