35

[KIM NAMJOON]

"Hey, Hoseok." I called out and soon enough, I was getting hit on my head. I groaned in pain and annoyance.

"It's 'hyung' for you, you disrespectful child." He glared at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, Hyung." I started. "You do know we should do something right?"

"Shut it, guy. I know so I am finding a way." He replied, looking at the boiling volcano mountains nearby.

"How did we get so unlucky to end up here?" He sighed. "Namjoon, do you remember when we got lost here before?"

"Yeah. When we first got here?" I replied, trying to connect the dots.

"If we cross this field, where will we land up?" He asked, starting to walk ahead.

"There would be two places we could land up. We either reach the Garden of Eden, or the forest." I answered as I followed him.

"Which of the two do you think we should go to, first?"

"Probably the garden." I replied proudly before I felt a pain in my head.

"Hyung!!" I whined as I rubbed my head. "Stop hitting me!"

"You fool!" He rolled his eyes. "Men are forbidden to enter the garden. So there is no way Haewon would have trapped the guys there."

"You are right." I snapped my fingers.

I took a hold of his hand and dragged him into the path where the forest lies.

After some hours of walking and meaningless conversation, we came across a stream.

"Hyung, aren't you thirsty?" I asked as I knelt down, ready to drink the water.

"You go on. I'm okay."

I cupped a handful of water and drank it before a loud banging was heard, making me choke.

"What was that?" Hoseok hyung exclaimed. "Namjoon, follow me."

Previously, I was dragging him but now tables had turned. I found myself being dragged away by him.

"Shh. Can you hear something?" He whispered as we hid behind some bushes.

As I focused, I could hear some mumbles.

"Maybe we can be lucky?" A familiar voice said, and immediately we recognised the voice. Jimin?!

What a relief.

[THIRD PERSON]

"Who's there?!" Jungkook suddenly exclaimed, shocking the four older guys.

"Jungkook-ah, what's wrong?!" Seokjin asked, breaking into cold sweat.

"Someone is there." He pointed at the bushes where two men were hiding.

"Namjoon? Hoseok?" Yoongi called as the two guys came out of their hiding.

"How did you know it's us?" Hoseok asked, as he was being enbraced by six bodies including Namjoon's.

"Your scent."

After a mini reunion, the seven men were sitting in circle, discussing about their unfortunate situation.

After sharing all their views and experiences, they all came into one conclusion.

From the element pattern, the only one left was: earth. And they were one hundred percent sure that Haneul was trapped there.

"Do anyone of you realize the only earth related in this world is the garden?!" Hoseok suddenly exclaimed, starting to get angry.

"Garden...?" Seokjin trailed off. "You mean Eden?!"

"What about that garden?" Taehyung asked.

"Men are forbidden to enter that garden." Hoseok answered.

"Why?"

"These are the rules the divine deity was created. No one can break them." Seokjin continued in the place of Hoseok.

"What will happen if men enter that garden?" Namjoon asked.

"They don't come back alive."

"What do you mean?" Jimin frowned.

"Men who enter the Garden of Eden are slained by the spirits."

___

(i guess no goodbyes)