6

[HANEUL]

It's been three days and we aren't really getting along. I would usually get into fight with the man who is the father of the princes.

It's really frustrating.

They don't want to send me back, yet they act like they don't want me here.

Well since I have nothing else to do, I just wonder around the garden often.

"Hey pretty one. Don't you have any idea how I can go back?" I talked to a pretty flower and sighed.

"Eomma, I missyoh." I sighed again and starting sobbing. "Haewon-ah!"
I buried my face in my hands. "What did I do to deserve this?"

Suddenly, someone hardly pulled my wrist making me wince in the tightness of the grip.

"A human?" The voice said. Oh crap. Good Haneul! Now you got yourself into a trouble.

I mentally scold myself for not looking around myself.

"Let me go." I repeatedly begged. He just evily laughed and started dragging me.

I shouted and begged and the next thing I know is his hand coming in contact with my cheeks. A tear slipped from my eye.

Is it how a ending feels like? Go to hell you fool. I hate my life-

I heard a sharp sound so I opened my eyes.

I looked up to see the man on the ground with blood spilled around. But the weird thing is, his blood was black.

Jimin with his hand covered in black blood. looking angrily at the dead man. He glared at me.

"WHY ARE YOU JUST CAUSING TROUBLE FROM THE DAY YOU CAME HERE? CAN'T YOU JUST STAY QUIET AND DO SOMETHING??" He shouted.

I brusted into tears and his eyes softened.

"I am so s-sorry. I d-don't know what is h-happening o-or w-why is i-i-it ha-ha-happening." I said
.

"Don't cry. Are you okay?" He asked. I just nodded. He pulled me up to find me falling once again.

"Yah! Get on my back." He said. I shook my head but the next thing is him carrying me behind his back.

"Put me d-down." I said. He just ignored me and continued to carry me mumbling words i couldn't decipher.

And without me knowing, I fell asleep.
___