A Hero's Return, Birth of Super Saiyan God Goku!

Start from the beginning

Piccolo: "I'm still surprised he was afraid of the God of Destruction...(Kami: "Of course he's afraid of Lord Beerus he has knowledge of the past after all. Piccolo: "I didn't ask you Kami....... Nail: "Even Porunga is afraid of Lord Beerus Piccolo." Piccolo: "Dammit I didn't ask you either Nail...")

Ruby: "Poor Shenron."

Neptune: "Oh come on he's Shenron, It's not like he can get killed right?"

Everyone looked at Neptune

Neptune: "What?"

Dbz showed a video of Shenron getting killed by Demon King Piccolo

Neptune: "Oh I see your point guys...."

Beerus: "Not even Eternal Dragons live forever you know?"

Natsu: "Don't remind me please....."

Gray: "Your not even a Eternal Dragon Natsu!"

Natsu: "Yeah but my father was killed if you forgot and he's a Dragon!"

Seeing Shenron explaining the Legend of the Super Saiyan God

Elise: "Wow."

Akame: "A battle between the Good and Bad Saiyans huh I never thought there was a war between the Saiyans or even Good Saiyans Before Goku."

Lucy: "Wait what?! You mean there were 6 Saiyans who were Pure Of Heart?"

Vegeta: "Yep even I had no idea they existed."

Gray: "Hold on I thought you guys already knew about the Legend?"

Goku: "We didn't at least not yet at the time. Like the Legend of the Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan God was a myth to the Saiyans and one none of them want to bring it up since they were all Pure evil and The Super Saiyan God was Pure of Heart."

Carla: "Interesting."

Seeing Piccolo believe it's impossible to have 5 Pure of Heart Saiyans

Piccolo: "Vegeta did murder countless lives back then but now i can see how much he's changed."

Vegeta: "You still doubted me Piccolo..."

Piccolo: "At least I didn't have to do the dance."

Vegeta: "Ugh at least I wasn't a bad actor!"

Piccolo: "Says you...."

Beerus (on screen): "Will you please shut up and bring forth the Super Saiyan God!"

Vegeta and Piccolo look at the screen as if Beerus in the movie came alive and telling them to shut up

Beerus: "Hehe what's the matter boys afraid of my Movie Counterpart?"

Seeing The First Attempt of the Super Saiyan God Ritual

Vegeta: "I should have been the one to go Super Saiyan first..."