Pet of a Princess (Part 2)

A rustle woke Cheeto up. Cheeto got his rocket back out. "I'm not that dumb you know." Cheeto said. The door slowly opened. A voice whispered to come out. With his weapon still out, Cheeto walked outside.

"Come out little hamster." The voice said. "I still have a cannon blaster." Cheeto said. "Come out." The voice said. "Ok, This isn't funny." Cheeto said. 

A dark figure locked Cheeto up. A rag was placed over the cage so Cheeto couldn't see.

Cheeto panicked and hit himself. "Ow." Cheeto said. "What did you do?" The voice asked. Not knowing what was going on, Cheeto answered, "What do you mean?" "You know what I mean, why is the world full of Ice?" The voice asked. "Um well...

A villian named Rash defeated me and turned the world into Ice." Cheeto said. "Do you like the cold?" The voice asked. "Heck nah! I liked the summer." Cheeto said. The rag came off and Cheeto saw who it was. It was a princess. 

"Oh great." Cheeto said. "Why did you trap me? And what is your name?" Cheeto asked. "My name is Elsa, and I am a princess of Ice. I trapped you because I thought you were evil." Elsa said. 

"Well us hamsters are very sensitive, you should say sorry." Cheeto said. Elsa blankly looked at him. "So you didn't cause the Ice?" Elsa asked. "Well, no, but I was involved in it." Cheeto said. "I still can't trust you." Elsa said. "That's fine, I was about to dig all the snow anyway." Cheeto said. "You just do your thing and I'll do my thing." Cheeto said. "Wait!" Elsa said.

"What!?" Cheeto said. "We must work together." Elsa said. "Why?" Cheeto asked. "With my Ice powers and your hand transformations, we may be able to defeat the villain." Elsa said. "Nah, it's Rash, Arch was a heck of a chip. Rash made Arch like that, Rash is 2x as strong as Arch. And 7 people couldn't defeat Arch." Cheeto said. "I can help." Elsa said.

"Well maybe you can, but we won't defeat him, and plus can't we just get rid of the snow." Cheeto assumed. "No, the snow has already covered 1/32 of your planet, if we don't act fast, your planet could become Neptune." Elsa said.

"Not Neptune from Saturn's Solar system!" Cheeto complained. "Yes now come, we must go." Elsa said.

Cheeto and Elsa were walking.

"So, Exactly where did you come from?" Cheeto asked. "Somewhere." Elsa said. "And why me, can't you get like, Post-It, or Bob or someone." Cheeto asked. "You are the best one." Elsa said. "Now that is an opinion." Cheeto said. "I know." Elsa said.

Cheeto and Elsa were walking. Elsa fell through a hole. "You ok?" Cheeto asked. Elsa said yes. "Well, I'll go without you." Cheeto said walking away. Elsa's ice hand grabbed Cheeto.

Down the hole

"Why do I have to come down here?" Cheeto asked. "Because we must stick together." Elsa said. "OOOOH! You want to ship us now, what next we go on a date." Cheeto asked sarcassticly. "No." Elsa said.

Little Ice robots appeared. "What are these?" Elsa asked. "ENEMIES!" Cheeto yelled

Fight!

A robot shot a bullet but Elsa used a Ice wall. Elsa made a slope. "Run up it!" Elsa commanded. Cheeto slid up the slope and used his laser cannon to destroy 3 robots. 

There were about 10 more robots...

Elsa made spikes to kill 3 robots

7 remaining...

Cheeto used Elsa's ice spear to pierce 4 more robots.

3....

Elsa jumped on Cheeto and killed the remaining robots.

Winner! GOOD GUYS!

"Ok well that was cool, but did you have to jump on my head." Cheeto asked. "Yes." Elsa said. "How do we get out?" Elsa asked. Cheeto turned his hand into a fan and grabbed Elsa.

His hand wrapped around Elsa waist. Cheeto blushed. At the surface Elsa jumped out and continued forward.

at the surface

"So where to next?" Cheeto asked. "Rash's big robot." Elsa said. "Where is that?" Cheeto asked. Elsa pointed. Cheeto noticed it and said"Oh well what are we waiting for

Let's kick Rash's cold butt."