World of Ice (Part 1)

Cheeto shook his head as snow covered it. He looked around, was it winter already? The trees had lost all their leaves, the cold breeze made Cheeto's teeth chatter. Snow was falling all over him.

"It sure is cold." Cheeto said to himself. He saw many trees around him. He was clearly in a forest. But why? Then he remembered.

Flashback...

"Arch what is that?" Bad asked. "It's a gigantic robot." Arch said to the robot that was as tall as a football goal. "But why is it there?" Cheeto asked. "My dad owns it." Arch said. "Your dad?" Bad asked.

Arch, Cheeto, and Bad all stared at it. "IT IS ME RASH!" Arch's dad screamed. "Hey old man, I think you'll break a bone or lose your white beard if you control a robot." Cheeto joked. Cheeto and Bad laughed. Arch was silent.

"I have found 1 way to take over this solar system. Using the power of SNOW!" Rash said. "Dad, Have you took your medications." Arch asked his old dad. 

"No child." Rash said. "I'm 39 Dad." Arch said. "Enough nonsense, you will soon be defeated." Rash said. "We won't go down without a fight." Bad said. "Very well." Rash said. 

Rash's robot turned a deep blue. "Ice powers activate!" Rash yelled. "Please Rash, it's a sunny day." Bad reminded him. Rash sprayed bad with snow and bad was suffocating.

Arch was also stuck in snow next. Bad and Arch struggled to get out.

"Ah Cheeto, the hero of Toonwa." Rash said. "I only own EmoPraso." Cheeto said. "So I'm assuming Post-It, is the hero of Toonwa." Rash said. 

"What! No! Post-It's like, 5 years younger than me, if anyone was the hero it would be Bob." Cheeto said. "So Bob is the hero of Toonwa?" Rash asked. "What no! It's equally divided!" Cheeto yelled.

"So who is the hero?" Rash said. "No one!" Cheeto yelled. "Then I guess the world won't care when YOU'RE GONE!" Rash yelled hitting Cheeto unconscious.

End of Flashback

Cheeto remembered what had happened. He went to a nearest lake, he was thristy, and could go for some water. He walked to the lake, he saw Ice.

"Oh yeah, It's frozen." cheeto said. He walked back.

A little ice hut was in his original spot. How? "Wow thanks." Cheeto said. He walked in.

He saw carrots and chowed down. A figure was behind him. Cheeto turned his robot hand into a rocket and aimed it. "Who goes there?" Cheeto asked.

The figure dissapeared. Cheeto tried to run out but was blocked off. Now Cheeto was trapped, like an animal. Cheeto sighed.

A few carrots remained, he realized he should have saved some now that he ate 16 and there were only 4 left. "That will last me 4 days, sigh, maybe I can eat my nose." Cheeto said.

Cheeto tried to grab his nose but failed. Cheeto yawned and scratched his fur. He yawned and decided to sleep. Maybe the person who trapped him would scratch his fur as he slept, maybe...