"I'll wait in your office, brother. We are talking about this." Romanus said harshly. Romulus waved a hand.

"Of course we are. Now, I doubt he wants to be laid down in here. We have some cleanup to do before anyone is."

"Let's take him to his room," Lyra said, belting the robe. She slid a glance at Romanus. "You better not have been the one to hurt him."

"He wasn't," Erick said. Antares began walking down the hallway, carrying the younger man. "I can walk."

"Of course you can," Antares said easily, reaching Erick's bedroom. "The door, my love?" Romulus opened the door. "But when you come home hurt, you let your parents dote on you. Those are the rules."

"Parents?" Erick repeated numbly. Antares set him on the bed.

"Yes. Parents. Or did you think we declare just anyone off the street as our heir?" Lyra teased. "Now where are you hurt?"

"My leg and back. Romanus didn't do this. The woman Garnet did. She can use magic."

"I know," Romulus said grimly. "I didn't think she would use it on you. You have my apologies."

"Keep them. You were right to send me. They were trying to drug Niccolo and would've had him if you hadn't."

"Speaking of Niccolo,.." a quiet voice came from behind them. Leonardo was there when they turned around, holding onto the wall. "Where is he? Is he safe?"

"He's very safe," Arion said coming up the hallway and handed Antares a first aid kit. "We just got him settled into the Sin Ruis homestead so they can clear his system. Erick insisted on coming back with us. Eris is still there."

Leonardo straightened as his dark eyes grew even more worried.

"They drugged him? I have an antidote that they'll need. His system doesn't react to traditional methods very well. They could make it worse unintentionally."

"That's right," Erick confirmed, wincing as Antares helped him out of his shirt. "That isn't the effect that drug usually has."

"You've seen it before?" Romulus questioned as Lyra eased him onto his uninjured side.

"Heard about it from one of the leaders of my group. Usually, though it is only used by someone called the general. He uses it to aid him in negotiations to make people more susceptible to suggestion." He stifled a laugh as her hand ran over his ribs lightly. "That tickled." She did it again to make him laugh.

"Sargon mentioned him. Garnet is his daughter." Seeing Leonardo glance back worriedly, Romulus nodded. "Alright. Leonardo, take an escort to the Sin Ruis with your antidote. Take the escort, Leonardo. I'm not losing any more people over this." Leonardo turned and started making his way back down the hallway.

"Arion, a bit of help with my supplies would be appreciated."

"I'll help him." Dionysus came up the stairs. "I heard the fight. Is everything alright?"

"It is fine. If you could, would you escort him to the Sin Ruis homestead?" Romulus lifted his voice. "Not for the night, Leonardo. I need you back here."

"Then I need Niccolo back here as well." Leonardo returned. "He left like that because of me."

"Then bring him. Erick, you are to sit and heal..."
"They don't have any guards there right now, Romulus." Erick interrupted. Romulus paused thoughtfully.

"None?"

"They were all sent after me and Niccolo. They wanted him badly. Ask your brother. He saw their numbers."