Gone

2 days.... 2 days he's been gone. Hasn't called, hasn't said a word to me and now I'm just getting pissed off. I grabbed the phone calling my mom. "Hello," she answered. "Mom it's me. Can you come get me. I need to go to Katherines. He hasn't came home still so I'm going to go get him." I told her. "Yes, just give me a couple minutes." She said.

It was 5pm and he's off work by now and is usually home. My mom finally came and got me. "He hasn't even called?" She asked. I shook my head. "This is getting to be so stupid!" I said mad. She nodded agreeing. "I gave him time and space and he still hasn't came home. I'm ending this stupid fight." I said.

We got to katherines and my mom waited around for a little bit. I knocked on the door. "Hey Gia," Katherine smiles opening the door. "Hey Kate, um I'm just here to see Michael." I said. She looked confused, "did he not come home last night?" She asked. "No?" I said equally confused. "So he wasn't here last night or today?" I asked. She shook her head no. I nodded pissed as hell. "Okay thank you Kate." I said walking back to the car. "What did she say?" My mom asked. "Michael hasn't been there all day or last night." I said mad. She didn't say anything after that. She knew I was beyond pissed. "Do you want to come back to the house?" She asked. I shook my head. "I want to go home." I said.

She dropped me off at the house and I went on a rampage. I took all of my stuff out of the room and moved it to the guest bedroom. He wants to play this game? Fine. I took my pillow and everything out of the room. Then I heard the front door unlock and open then shut. He was home. I lost my shit. I grabbed my shoes and just started throwing them at him. "What the hell?!" He hollered. I just kept throwing them at him. Then once I ran out of shoes I just started grabbing whatever was close to me and throwing it at him. "Stop Gia!" He hollered. "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. "CAUSE YOU WERENT AT YOUR MOMS LAST NIGHT!"'I yelled. "You've been gone for three days Michael! 3 days!" I yelled. "You know what it doesn't even matter! Go back to where ever you were!" I said turning around running into my room and locking the door.

I was shaking I was so mad! I paced my room, taking deep breaths. Then suddenly my door knob popped off. "What the?" I said, "are you done?" Michael asked opening the door. I narrowed my eyes at him and started grabbing things to throw at him again till he grabbed both my hands. "Stop." He said calmly. "Get out of my room." I said mad. "You're room?" He asked. "Yeah! You wanna throw all my stuff out, fine! So I just moved everything out, especially since you want to sleep at some bitches house last night!" I said mad. "I stayed at Jackie's last night." He replied. "Like I believe that. You left me here for three days by myself! You didn't call, you didn't even stop by to see if I was okay!" I cried. "I'm sorry," he said softly. I shook my head. "I just needed some time to calm down. Something just snapped in Me." He explained. My curls were all over my face, he gently brushed them back. "I'm sorry, you talking to him just took me back to when Rosa left. I can't handle that. Especially since you were originally going to leave me for him." He admitted. I wiped my tears, "you left me here, you ignored me, I made that big breakfast for you and you didn't even care. I got my period and you didn't care." I said. "I do care." He said. I shook my head.

"I'm moving your stuff back over to our room." He said. "No." He didn't listen. He started to grab my stuff and was moving it back. "You can move it all back but I'm sleeping in here. You don't get to treat me like shit then come home after 3 days and everything be normal." I said. He was silent. "How do I fix this, i just had a really bad moment and I couldn't stay here and work my problem out." He said. "You can't work your problems out with your wife?! You have to run to your mother every time we fight?!" I asked. He stayed quiet. "That's not how we should handle our problems!" I said. "Oh but giving me the silent treatment is?" He asked offended. "I'm trying to get better, I'm working At it." I said. "Me too." He said. I rolled my eyes. "I don't want you around him." He said. "I don't want to be around him! What don't you understand!" I freaked. "You seemed really comfortable sitting on that porch swing with him." He admitted. "We were having a good conversation but that doesn't dismiss everything he's done. I was putting an end to everything. He knows I'm happily married , i explain everything to him so he can understand. So he can move on and leave me alone." I said frustrated. "I understand why you were mad. I get it. But you took it too far." I explained to him. He nodded, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of taken it this far but i also do everything you ask me to do, anything and everything you need I tend to. I ask you to not do one thing, and you can't even do that. I'm not the only one that didn't care in this situation." He pointed. "We both fucked up. I just reach my breaking point. You hit a nerve and i lost my shit." He said. "I know. I didn't mean to hurt you. I know what Rosa did has gave you this fear I'll randomly leave. But I don't know how to get it through your head I'm not going anywhere." I said frustrated. "Um definitely don't sit and have a 2 hour long conversation with your ex. That's a good start" he said. I rolled my eyes. "We are not having separate rooms or sleeping in separate rooms. From now on if we fight, we talk it out. No running and no silent treatment. Agree?" He asked. I nodded. "And I do care you got your period. Are you okay?" He asked. I shrugged. "Maybe it's best I'm not pregnant. My mom said I'm putting too much pressure on my body. So maybe we should wait" I said. "It's whatever you want." He said holding my hands. "Michael, I don't want this to be whatever I want. I want you to want this. If you're not ready just say so." I said. He took a deep breath. "I can't wait to have babies with you but I think we're still recovering. I think your mom is right." He said. I nodded, "I agree." I sighed.

We moved my stuff back and cleaned up the mess i made. "You have a good arm on you." He commented. "Remember that next time you think about leaving." I joked. "You got me in the forehead real good." He said rubbing it. I walked over and kissed it. "Don't piss me off then." I smiled then walking away till he grabbed me, hugging me tight. "Maybe we should go on the honeymoon soon." He said kissing on my neck making me moan. "Michael stop, I'm on my period." I groaned pushing him off. "So?" He said. "You're gross." I laughed. "I'm too tired. I haven't slept Michael." I said honestly. He nodded. "Go shower then lay down. I'll be there soon. I'm going to make some food real quick. I know you haven't ate." He said.

I was cuddled up in our blankets, nearly asleep. "I made you a sandwich." He said. I sat up and quickly ate it then laid back down. "I feel like your still mad." He said. "I am. I'm hurt. It doesn't just go away because you decided you aren't mad anymore. The fight is over but wounds take a little to heal." I said. "You're right." He sighed. He locked the house up then got ready for bed. He crawled into bed cuddling me. I was past out. I felt him kiss my cheek, "night baby, love you.... so much." He said softly. "Love you too baby, now go to sleep." I mumbled.

"Good morning baby," Michael said kissing my cheek. "Why can't you let me sleep." I whined shoving him away. He just laughed. "Can you drop me off at my moms?" I asked as he got ready for work. "Yeah, just be ready in 10 minutes. " He said, I nodded getting up.

We sat in the car as he held my hand. "How long are you going to be upset with me?" He asked. "What?" I asked confused. "I can tell you're still hurt. I don't know how to fix this." He asked. "I'm fine. It's just still fresh baby. We had a big fight last night. Just give it time." I said. He nodded.

"So he came home last night I see." My mom said. I nodded. "How'd that go?" She asked. I lightly giggled to myself. "I threw all of my shoes at him then other items. I moved all my stuff into the other room then he moved it back. We talked and it's getting better." I sighed. "It just makes me mad that when we fight he runs to his mom. We can't figure out our problems if he runs to his moms house everytime." I said frustrated. "mia figlia listen, you guys are figuring out each others flaws. You guys will work out it. Most this stuff you figure out while dating, you guys didn't get that opportunity." She said. "I know, it just hurt." I said. "You both hurt each other." She said kissing my head. "But he left me at home by myself for nearly 3 days. The last time we did this the incident happened. He knew what that would do to me." I said upset. "And you sat their with your ex boyfriend that you were originally going to leave Michael for and talked for two hours, knowing what Michael had been through with Rosa. You both hit a nerve with each other. It's going to happen. Talk, express your feelings, fix it then move on." She told me. "Sometime I don't like your tough love." I giggled. She shrugged, "sometimes you need it. Cause that man babies you and sometime you need a good smack to the head." She laughed. "He does take good care of me." I smiled. "And I think that's what bothered him the most. He goes above and beyond for you and he asked you to not do one thing and you did it anyway." She said. "I know I know." I sighed. "I messed up." "You did, but you learned from this mistake." She said. I nodded.

It was lunch time and mom was finishing up lunch for us. "Gia, someone's at the door, can you get it?" She asked. I nodded. I checked the peep hole and groaned. "Milo what are you doing here?" I sighed as I opened the door. "I just wanted to make sure everything is okay." He said. "I'm fine," "okay, he just seemed really upset." He said. "He was, but that was my fault. But I really need you to leave." I said. "Gia, I'd really like to be at least friends." He begged, I looked shocked, "what? No Milo, I won't do that to Michael and-" "are you serious Gia!" Michael hollered. I jumped, seeing him get out of his car. "Michael I was telling him to leave!" I said defensive. He walked up the stairs, "we just talked about this, and here you guys are again!" He said pissed. "Someone's insecure." Milo said. Michaels face went stone cold. I know that look, I quickly got in front of Michael. "Hey, I'm telling the truth. I've asked him to leave already. I promise." I said with so much confidence. He softened. "Baby It you and I. That's it." I said. "You've asked him to leave and he's still here?" He asked getting mad. "She never asked me to leave. She invited me in." Milo said. I turned around so fast but that's when my mom came out the house with a pistol. Oh shit.