Birthday

"We can just go up stairs real quick, no one will notice we're gone." Michael whispered in my ear. "Michael... we cant- we- fine, come on we have to be quick." I said giving in as he kept gripping my waist and licking my neck. We ran upstairs into my old room. He shut the door locking it, then pinning me up again the wall, moving my panties to the side and wasted no time entering me. "Yesss." I sighed throwing my head back. "Shh," Michael grunted pounding into me. "Right there." I told him "yes! Yes!" I said gripping his curls. He pulled us off the wall and sat us back on the bed, leaving me on top. I pressed my hand to his chest riding him. He lightly smacked my ass, "do it again." I said grinding my hips against him. "I'm cumming." I said as he smacked my ass once again.

"Happy Birthday To us." I joked, readjusting my dress. Michael zipped his pants up, "you do realize we didn't use protection." He said. "It is what it is." I said. "We better get down stairs before someone notices were missing." I said kissing him then walking out the door.

Michaels POV

"Giovanna Valentina!" Someone shouted. I could see Gia twitch. "c'è mia nipote!" A older man shouted as he saw Gia and I come down the steps. "nonna e nonno!" Gia smiled hugging the old people. "Nonna, Nonno, you remember Michael." She smiled as I shook their hands. "altrettanto bello come ricordo." Her grandmother said, "nonna!" Gia laughed. "Ignore her Gia." Her grandfather said shaking my hand. "You're taking care of our girl, right?" Her grandfather asked. "He takes the best care of me nonno." She smiled hugging me. "When are we going to have great grandchildren?" Her grandmother said grilling us. "We're hoping in the near future but we don't have any set plans." Gia smiled. Her grandmother nodded, approving. "Where you're father? I want to slap him upside his head." Her grandfather said. "Why's that?" Gia laughed. "For keeping me in the dark," he said clearly unhappy with Marco. "In the dark? About what?" Gia asked. Gias grandmother grabbed her hand softly. "We heard about what happened a couple months ago my dear. Your nonno isn't happy your papà didn't tell him." She said. Gias completely stiffen once she said that. I gently grabbed her shoulders, "I'm okay, we don't really talk about it." Gia said immediately walking into a different room, away from the conversation.
"Hey baby," I said grabbing her. "It's okay." I said holding her. "I just don't want to talk about it." She said nervous. "Then don't. Change the subject, tell people you do not want to talk about it." I told her. She nodded. "It's your birthday baby. Don't let anyone take that from you." "GIA!" Janets voice squealed coming through the door. "Happy Birthday!" She said shoving a present at Gia. "Sorry I'm excited!" She smiled that cheeky smile that is identical to mine. "She gets really excited about birthday parties since that's something we don't do." I smiled shrugging. Gia smiled big accepting the gift. "I'll put it on the table," Gia said giving Janet a big hug. Janet loves Gia, hopefully they'll have time now to get closer now that our life has calmed down. "Where can I put this?" Toya asked coming into the room holding some food. "Oh right here Toya," Gia smiled showing her where. All my siblings came through the door as the party was just starting. "Michael," Gia called. "Yes?" I said following her voice to the kitchen. "Can you help us carry this stuff?" She asked with that beautiful smile. I nodded grabbing the other dishes bring them outside. "Gia, this is beautiful!" Toya smiled. "Thank you. My dad and Michael did it all." She smiled up at me. "Hey I helped too!" Joey hollered. "I don't call sitting on the bench reading us the wrong directions help." I joked. "Oh please!" Joey said playfully shoving my shoulder. "Michael Toms here!" Gia said excitedly as she ran to him, hugging him. "How's my favorite couple?" He said giving her a tight hug. "We miss our favorite neighbor." She told him. "Hey Tom," I smiled as we gave each other a brotherly hug. "Are you losing weight Tom?" Gia asked with her hands on her hips. "The doctor said he needs to lose weight so we're dieting." His wife said exiting the house. "Sharon! How are you?" Gia asked excited. We don't see much of Sharon. She works and helps take care of her parents. "I'm good, I'm so happy I was able to make it." She smiled hugging us both.