Choas

Once those words escaped Gia's mouth, all our jaws dropped. That's my girl. I looked over to my mom not knowing what to do and she was trying so hard to hid her smirk. "Excuse me?!" Rosa exclaimed. "You heard me. It is my house, Michael is my husband, this is our marriage and our life. You are not going to ruin it. We've already been through hell, your and LaToyas childish drama is nothing but a bug to be squashed. I am not going anywhere. I'm not leaving so we can either drop this now or we can continue this childish drama our whole lives." Gia said. She's done. "She's right." My mother said. They both looked defeated. "Rosa, I know you've been through a lot and you're still healing but coming back into Michael life's trying to ruin his marriage and treat Gia the way you have is unacceptable. I'll give you one more chance. I continue to see this behavior you will not be allowed in this house. We are a family and you've always been apart of it but now Gia is too." Mother finished. They both nodded, "Okay. Then it's settled. No more drama." Mother smiled. We all nodded, "Alright let's get home. It's getting late." I said to Gia. We gave Mother a hug and went on our way. Gia was silent. "I can't believe you said that to her!" I laughed. She just started smiling, "Well she kept pushing. It is our home." She said. "It is." I smiled grabbing her hand kissing it.

Gia was tired and went straight to bed. I cleaned up the house a little and just sat in the living room and thought. Shit. Rosa really just came back thinking I was sitting around waiting for her.... if Gia wasn't in the picture I probably would be. On our wedding day, when we first met, I would've never guessed I'd love her this much. She was so scared. I'll never forget the look on her face during the ceremony. How bad her hands shook in mine. "Michael." Her soft voice called out. I snapped away from my thoughts. "Are you okay?" Gia asked as she reach the bottom of the stairs. "Yeah, was just thinking." I yawned standing up. I turned the lights off then followed her to bed.

As soon as Gia laid down she was out. I laid my head on her chest, she sighed rolling over toward me, pulling me closer to her. I gently kissed her lips, "night baby." I told her. "Night." She mumbled. "I love you." I said. Her pretty brown eyes slowly opened. "I love you too." She smiled. I pulled her into another kiss, she started laughing. "What?"I asked. "I'm too tired Michael." She giggled. "Okay go to sleep." I smiled kiss her forehead. She slept so peacefully. I gently kissed her neck, "Go to sleep." She sighed. "Alright alright." I laughed and finally went to sleep.

"Baby, you're late." Gia said shaking me. "Oh shit!" I said popping up. "You got 15 minutes." She said. I got up and ran to the bathroom and got ready.

Gia's POV
He ran out of the bathroom throwing his shoes on making me giggle. "I think I'll make it right on time." He said out of breath. He leaned over and kissed me. "Love you." I said. "Love you too." He said kissing me again. I held his face kissing him back, "Okay now you're gonna make me late." He laughed. Then our phone rang, Michael left to answer it.

I got up and went to the bathroom. Michael walked in, "it's me and you all day today." He smiled. "What why?" I asked smiling. "It's icing outside. They don't want anyone driving in." He said grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder. "Michael!" I squealed. He tossed me onto the bed, climbing on top of me. "Michael!" I laughed as he attacked my neck with kisses. "Thank god for bad weather." He smiled kissing me. "Yeah?" I asked. He nodded intertwining his hands with mine as he kissed me. I shoved him over getting on top of him. He smiled up at me, moving my shirt up taking it off. I leaned down kissing him.

We laid in bed naked just laughing and cuddling. "No listen to this joke," Michael began, "no more corny jokes!" I laughed putting my hand over his mouth. "Fine." He replied. I laid my head on his chest exhausted. "I need to shower." I whined. "Let's shower then." He said running his fingers through my hair.

We laid on the couch all day, not being able to keep our hands off of each other. Our phone rang and we instantly groaned. "I'll get it." He huffed. I sat up as he got up. I ran my fingers through my crazy hair. I got up and went to the kitchen. I began to make food as I glanced out the front kitchen window seeing Jones sitting outside our house again. I instantly went around locking windows and doors. "Babe? What are you doing?" Michael asked as I closed all the curtains. "He's outside again!" I said running to the back of the house. He grabbed me, "Gia," he sighed holding my shoulders. "You don't have to be scared. We have nothing to hid and I won't let him hurt you." He said brushing my hair back. "I just want him to go away, forever." I said softly. "Well we can't do that but I'm not going to let him cripple our lives." He said. I nodded. "Let's make some dinner." He said trying to distract me. We started cooking and we were actually having a good time. Michael threw a noodle at me to see if it was done. "Michael!" I laughed throwing it back. He was laughed so hard, till a knock at the door interrupted us. Fear instantly ran through my body. It's jones. I know it is. "I'm sure it's nothing baby. I'll get it." He said kissing my head. He walked to the door as I peaked out through the hallway watching him. He opened the door and it was his brothers. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked surprised especially since the road conditions are bad. "Why the hell is Jones outside your house?" Jackie asked. "Want us to make him leave?" Randy asked. "Yes! Please!" I said eager coming up behind Michael. "Babe if they make him leave he's gonna think something is up over here." He sighed. "Jones usually is never outside your house mike." Jackie pointed out as Jermaine went to Jones cop car telling him to leave. I gave Michael a death glare. "Thanks Jackie." Michael rolled his eyes. "You said they're always outside your house." I stated with an attitude. "They are, but not usually Jones. Gia I just don't want you to be scared all the time." He sighed. His brothers came inside, "What is his obsession with you?" Jermaine asked. I shrugged. "Yeah! Like remember when he had her shoved up against the fence?!" Marlon asked. "He What?!" Michael freaked. "When was this Gia?!" He asked. "It was before we got Married Michael." I said. He shook his head. "Mike you need to keep an eye on him. He's after her. She's scared for a reason." Jackie said with his hand on Michael shoulder. Michael nodded. "Don't let her leave the house alone. I'm not playing." Jackie added. "I won't." Michael said. "Are you guys hungry?" I asked. They nodded.