Date Night

"Ouch!" I hissed as I burned myself trying to cook Gia breakfast. It's 10:30am and she is usually up by now but I know she's exhausted. "Okay, i think this is done." I said to myself. I made us both a plate and carried them upstairs along with a tray. I gently knocked on her door but she didn't answer. I opened the door to see her still fast asleep, curled up in her blankets. I set the tray down, putting the food on it. I sat on the edge of her bed, "Gia." I said softly. No answer. She is dead asleep. I ran my hand softly up and down her arm, "Gia." I said again. She shifted in bed sighing. "Michael." She mumbled. "Wake up." I said. She eyes opened and she gave me a death glare. "Don't look at me like that." I giggled. "I'm tired." She whined hiding her face her pillow. "I know but I made you breakfast." I said. "Is it safe to eat?" She joked knowing I'm not very good at cooking. She sat up and kept herself cover in the blankets. I brought the tray closer to us so we could eat.

"Did it feel nice to sleep in your own bed?" I asked

"Did it feel nice to sleep in your own bed?" I asked. She nodded, "i could've slept all day." She replied. "You can sleep all day tomorrow when I'm at work. We have plans for today." I said tonher as i started to clean up our breakfast. "Like what?" She asked confused. "Our date." I smiled. She started smiling too. "What should I wear?" She asked. "A dress, not too dressy though. Like a casual dress." I told her. "Okay." She blushed. We just stood there for a minute staring at each other. Her lips are so kissable. I've been wanting to kiss her for a while now. I can't believe how beautiful she is. "Stop staring at me!" She giggled. I playfully rolled my eyes, "start getting ready." I told her as she stuck her tongue out.

Gia's POV
I showered then stood in front of my mirror in a towel just looking at myself. "What to wear?" I said to myself. I put on panties and a bra then grabbed a couple dresses trying them on

I finally decide on my dress, hopefully Michael will like it. I twirled in front of my mirror making sure everything looked okay.

I walked down stairs and saw Michael fixing the buttons on his shirt

I walked down stairs and saw Michael fixing the buttons on his shirt. I made my way to the bottom and he finally looked up. "You look beautiful." He smiled. "Thanks, I didn't know what to really wear." I sighed. "You look perfect." He said. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded.

He opened the car door for me and everything. We started driving to wherever he's taking me. I put my hand out on the console, "ehhhm." I said getting his attention. He looked at me, "What?" He asked. I looked down at my hand. He smirked grabbing my hand holding it. I turned up the radio listening to Frank Sinatra. I hummed along enjoying the ride in our new car. "This is our first car." I smiled. "What about the last one?" He asked confused. "You already had that car. This is our first car." I said. "Oh." He replied. "And were here." He said pulling up to a bunch of small shops. "What are we doing?" I asked. "I'm taking you shopping, then we're going to have a nice lunch out at Leo's out on the balcony." He smiled. "Michael you know you don't need to do this." I said not wanting him to spend too much money on me. "Will you let me spoil you, please?" He asked. I sighed. He grabbed my hand and we walked from store to store buying things for the house, making it more our home and he bought me a couple more dresses. "I like this dress." Michael said holding up this little black dress. My eyes got wide, "You don't like it?" He asked. "You'd let me wear that out?" I asked in disbelief. "I can't tell you what to wear." He said confused. "So you'd be fine with me wearing that out for everyone to see?" I asked. He gave me a weird look, "Gia I don't care what you wear." He said. "I like it." I smiled. "Okay then let's get it." He said. "You could wear this when we go out for a night or something." He said. I nodded.