Dream of Me

I don't know where these sudden feeling developed for Michael but it's like whenever he comes home from work I just get so excited and I've been sneaking into his room.
"Stay here with me," I said pouting as he started to get ready for work. "I have to go." He laughed. I laid back groaning. He fixed up his tie then went and brushed his teeth. He came back into his room, "I'm leaving." He announced. "Give me a kiss." He said. I huffed standing up, wrapping my arms around his neck. "If I give you a really good kiss will you stay?" I asked biting my lip. He threw his head back laughing. "No baby, I wish." He smiled. I stood on my tippy toes kissing his lips as he held my lower back. "Bye." He smiled.

I finally got up and started my day. I started to clean the kitchen when I noticed Michaels lunch was still in there. "Shit." I mumbled. He's going to be starving all day. Maybe I can get Tom to drive me over to his work. I picked up the phone calling toms number. "Hello?" Tom answered. "Hey Tom, it's Gia Michaels wife. I was wondering if you could give me a ride to his work. He forgot his lunch and he doesn't want me-" "of course my dear. Just come on over and I'll take you over there." He said happily. "Thank you!" I said happy. I hung up the phone then got ready. Tom is our neighbor who is retired. Michael and I have had a couple dinners with him. He's very nice.

I walked over to Toms with Michaels lunch. "Thank you. Tom. I really appreciate it." I smiled getting into his car. Luckily it was a far drive, "I'll be right back." I said. I got out of the car and entered his work. I've never been here before. "Can I help you?" The desk lady asked politely. "Yeah, is Michael here? I'm his wife." I said shyly. "Oh yeah, go head on back. His desk is straight back." I slowly started to walk back there as people stared at me. I saw Michael focused on something and he finally looked up seeing me. "Gia?" He asked. He stood up walking to me. "I brought you your lunch." I said. He just started smiling. "Thank you." He said taking it then giving me a quick peck on the lips. "How'd you get here?" He asked a bit worried. "Tom drove me here." I said. "Oh!" He said. "So I better get going cause he's waiting for me." "I'll walk you out there. I'll take you home." He said. We walked out to the parking lot. "Hey Tom," Michael greeted. "Hey Mike, see yah forgot your lunch." He said. "Yeah, thanks for driving her. I'll take her home. I appreciate you." He said. "No problem." Tom smiled then driving away.

Michael took me back inside and to his desk. He pulled me into his lap as he worked. "This contract makes no sense." He said. "Can I read it?" I asked. He nodded handing it to me. "This has a lot of grammar errors." I stated. "Definitely have to send this one back." He sighed. "Hey Mike!" This man greeted. "Hey Pat." Michael greeted. "This must be the famous Gia." He smiled. "Yep this is my Gia." Michael smiled looking at me. "Hi nice to meet you. I was just bring Michaels lunch to him." I smiled shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Michaels boss. He's a very hard worker." He said. "Doesn't surprise me." I smiled. "Go ahead and take your lunch break Mike." He said then walked away. "Let's go." Michael said. "You just couldn't stay away from me." He joked making me laugh. As we walked out I scanned the room just looking at everyone and made eye contact with a gorgeous blonde female who was giving me a dirty look. I looked at her confused. Michael finally got me outside. "Who's that blonde girl?" I asked. "Gina?" He asked. "Yeah," I replied. He shrugged, "she just a co worker." He said. "I think she likes you." I stated. He stopped and looked at me confused. "Why do you say that?" He asked. "She was giving me a dirty look." I said. He thought, "that makes sense then. Rosa use to say the same thing, maybe she does. I don't really know. I don't ever talk to her." He said opening the door for me. We sat in the car, "so she did this to Rosa too?" I asked. "That's what she said but any female that looked at me Rosa threw a fit. She had bad jealousy issues." He rolled his eyes. "Oh." "Are you jealous?" He smirked. "No. I'm just not use to having people treat me this way because I'm with a guy." I sighed. "I'm sorry," He said driving to the house. "It's okay, cause you're all mine and they can hate me as much as they want." I smiled holding his hand. He just smiled back at me. God I love his smile. "You have the best smile I've ever seen." I complimented. "Really?" "Yes!" I giggled. "Well you're the reason for it." He smiled. I swear he just takes my breath away. I just sat in my set and smiled at him.