Fifth Year part 1

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I wasn't allowed to talk about it but isn't it good? We can be together because if I wouldn't participate I wouldn't go to Beauxbaton" Otabek said and stepped closer to Yuri.

"Yeah but it's dangerous. You could get hurt or even -" Yuri was interrupted by Otabek's lips that were pressing against his own. Before he could kiss Otabek back the boy pulled away and whispered "it's fine. I won't get hurt trust me."

They talked more about the Triwizard Tournament and their journey to France until they had to leave because it got really late.

The next morning Yuri walked straight to Agape who happily jumped onto him to lick his face "Why aren't you in your cage?"

"Oh I let him out. He was so happy to see me and are you okay?" Minami asked. Agape was a fully  grown dragon now and could easily kill someone just by jumping onto them.

"Yeah I think Agape knows that he has to be careful" Yuri said and patted his dragon's head.

Agape jumped around them happily and after a while Yuri and Minami trained him again. They wanted to get sure that Agape didn't forget any orders.

After a few hours they put him back into his cage and went to Hagrid's hut. The others were waiting there already. "Now that everyone is here I can finally start explaining what you will have to do. Start with repeating your training and getting your dragon used to you again if needed. You will do that until we have to leave. I have a serum that will put your dragons to sleep on the day we'll leave for Beauxbaton. Mix it into their food and get sure they eat it" Hagrid said.

They all trained their dragons the whole week and gave them the serum on the day they departed. After the dragons were asleep they were put into a gigantic ship. The seventh years, teaches and guys from the beat project were also taking that ship but were separated from the dragons.

It was a gigantic and beautiful ship. What scared the guys from the beast project was that it was completely made out of wood which was bad if you think about the dragons on board that could burn it down if they would wake up.

Nothing less the trip was rather relaxing. Yuri and Otabek were sitting in a cabin together and talking. It was great to finally have time for each other.

After a few hours they finally saw Beauxbaton. It was a gigantic castle surrounded by water. There where even gorgeous white pegasus infront of the castle which mostly impressed guys from the beast project. "Look Otabek there are pegasus. They are known from the Greek mythology. Some people compare them to unicorns but they are so different. You can't say they are the same just because they are both horses. They say that Beauxbaton uses them for transportation but I didn't expect to see them" Yuri said with sparkling eyes.

"Do you like those beasts more than me?" Otabek asked jokingly.

"Don't be stupid. I like you more" Yuri giggled and blushed.

Before arriving the teachers split them up. The guys from the beast project took care of their dragons with Hagrid and searched them places to stay. The other students were not allowed to see the dragons because that would count as cheating.

Meanwhile the others and the guys from Durmstrang  were welcomed by Beauxbaton. They trow a huge welcome party for them. There were butterflies flying around, dancing performances and a gigantic buffet.

Yuri and the others joined them later on and to his luck he got into a room with Minami, Eiji and Ash. They were allowed to stay together because they were not participating in the Triwizard Tournament.

Before going to bed they heard a knock and after Eiji let whoever it was enter Yuri recognize them in an instant "I am Professor Giacometti and you will be in my care. If you need anything just ask me. Oh and hello Yurio aren't you too young to participate?"

"I am not participating" the blond replied annoyed.

"Oh? I guess your taking care of the dragons then" Chris concluded and Yuri nodded. After that the swiss man left and everyone turned towards Yuri.

"How do you know a teacher from here?" Minami asked excited.

"He is friends with my parents and I only met him once. But now I know why my dad asked me to greet him" Yuri answered.

"Why did he call you Yurio? Isn't your name Yuri?" Eiji asked confused.

"That is my dad's nickname for me but don't use it. My other dad's name is also Yuuri so he doesn't call me Yuri. He says it's too confusing" Yuri explained.

After talking some more they all went to bed. Ash and Eiji both told them that the would go and work with dragons after the project was over. They even had job offers for that because of their experience. It was cool to know that they were fine after leaving the school and knowing that kind of calmed Yuri down because he wanted to do the same after school.