"Yah....but I still stand by my words, don't you ever come close to me!" Jungkook warned.

"Don't be rude!" Jimin exclaimed flicking the youngers forehead.

"It's fine". Taehyung smiled softly...his tone made Jungkook feel a bit guilty.

But Jungkook hates guys like Taehyung....well more like fell for them.

Which is why he hated them....he's so scared to fall for someone and put them in danger.

So he shut himself off....he couldn't let what happened to Sehun happen to anyone else he loved...ever.

~

"YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!" Jin yelled pulling Jungkook and Jimin by their ears.

"What did I say about getting into fights!!" Jin exclaimed while the other two whines in pain and tried to struggle out of his grip.

"It wasn't me I swear....it was Kook!" Jimin shrieked which earned him a slap on the back of the head from Jungkook.

"Thanks a lot traitor!" Jungkook scoffed before turning his head to the side.

He then realized that both Taehyung and Yoongi were there....which was more than embarrassing!

"Hyung...stop it let's do this later okay! You can scold me as much as you want just not now". Jungkook muttered quietly giving Jin pleading eyes.

Jin then realized that Jungkook must've been embarrassed to be getting scolded in front of those two.

"Wait...aren't you the jerk that almost hit him with a car!" Jin finally let go of the two and turned to Taehyung.

"Yah...." Taehyung chuckled scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

Jin then noticed that all five boys were looking like a hot mess.

"Come on...I'll treat your wounds". He muttered before signaling for them to go to the back.

~

"Why do we have to treat their wounds....I thought you were gonna do it". Jungkook complained.

"You'll do it because I said so, plus it's your fault they got beaten up in the first place!" Jin exclaimed.

"Ughh...fineeee". Jungkook sighed making his way to Taehyung.

"I can't believe I have to do this!" He muttered before crouching down in front of Taehyung and sitting between his spread out legs.

"Ouch...it hurts". Taehyung hissed pushing Jungkooks hand away from the cut on his lips.

"Well if you stopped moving then maybe it won't hurt!" Jungkook beamed before putting some of the cream on a Q-tip.

"If you hadn't gotten in a fight then this wouldn't have even happened". Taehyung shrieked.

"I didn't ask for your help!" Jungkook beamed throwing the Q-tip on the ground.

"So was I just supposed to sit and watch you get beaten up?" Taehyung complained.

"Next time just ignore it!" Jungkook hissed before grabbing another Q-tip and applying the cream on it.

The two sat silently for a few minutes...while Jungkook treated Taehyungs wounds, the older sat there and admired the youngers features.

'How can I get closer to someone like you!' Taehyung thought groaning mentally.

Jungkook finally finished...as he got up to leave he muttered, "Thank you...." and with that he left.

~

"I'm sorry you got beaten up because of us..." Jimin apologized wiping the blood off of Yoongis mouth.

"I...it's okay". Yoongi smiled but then hissed in pain at the contact of the cream with the cut.

"I'm sorry did it hurt...." Jimin instantly dropped the Q-tip to check on the wound.

"No it's fine...it just stings a bit". Yoongi assured him placing his hand over Jimins.

Jimin turned slightly red at the contact and looked up only to be met by Yoongis mesmerizing eyes.

~

"So...when did you become close with those guys?". Jin suddenly asked Jungkook who was spacing out.

"We aren't close or anything...that Taehyung guy just keeps on annoying me". Jungkook answered with a pissed off expression on his face.

"You sure about that Kookie? You know it's okay to let people in". Jin knew what Jungkook was going through....he knew the younger was scared.

"I know..." Jungkook muttered...suddenly Taehyungs face popped in his head.

'I should probably apologize for being rude...' He thought feeling a bit guilty.

It isn't like he wanted to be rude...but he needed to keep Taehyung out of line.

Being close to him was dangerous...it's already bad enough he got both Yugyeom and Jimin into this....

He can't risk getting someone else in danger....

So if being rude and mean to Taehyung is what it took for him to keep his distance then so be it...it's for his own good after all.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
__________________________________