14|Phone Calls

|third person pov|

"I've known, Nora. You're stupid to think that I didn't. I get why you didn't tell me, but this is the Klaus Mikaelson we're talking about." Eryn said trying to comfort her friend as much as possible.
Eryn has known about Nora and Klaus sometime after she became a vampire, and she wasn't against it, she just didn't want her getting hurt, like now.

"He told me that he wants me to leave for my safety, but I don't want to leave him." Nora said, softly. They were both sitting on Eryns queen sized bed, legs criss crossed. When two people love each other, and can't make it work..that's the real tragedy.

It hurt Eryn to see her like this, Nora has never really had any interest in boys until now, and it seemed like she was more than interested in Klaus.

"I think I can do something to make you
feel a little bit better." Eryn said, grabbing Nora's shoulder, and looking into her eyes.

"Forget the way you feel about Klaus."

Nora's arm immediately came up, and slapped Eryns hand off her shoulder. "What the hell are you doing!" Nora said standing up.

"I-I was trying to take the pain away, Nora. I-" Eryn was trying to reason with her but it was too late, Nora felt betrayed.

"You can't compel other supernatural beings, dumbass. Why would you-" She wanted to finish her sentence, but she didn't know what to say. Her bestfriend would have taken away the deepest feelings she'a ever had. With compulsion.

Nora gave her a sad chuckle as a response, and walked out of Eryns room into the compound, but Eryn was quick behind her.

"Nora, please, wait. I-I'm sorry." She
pleaded. Nora turned around to face her, and that's when Klaus came in too.

"No! How could you be so selfish..we were supposed to be bestfriends.." She trailed off. Tears were in her eyes, but she refused to let them drop. They just sat there clouding her vision. Eryn has never done anything to put their friendship in jeopardy, Nora was confused, and hurt.

"We are bestfriends, Nora!" She said advancing towards her, emphasizing the 'are' in her sentence, but Nora took a couple steps back.

"Bestfriends don't play with other friends minds." She shot back.

"What's with all the racket?" He said emerging from the balcony overhead.

"I need to get out of here." She scoffed, turning on her heal, to leave the compound, but Klaus was in front of her in an instant.

"Where do you think your going?"

"So now you want me to stay?" She said, as she pushed past him. Only
to be met with Eryn. Eryn never used her powers in front of Nora, she was shocked.

"Nora, stop." Eryn was sorry, the only thing she wanted to do was talk to Nora about how bad she messed up, but she wasn't giving her the chance.

"Get away from me!" She screamed, and Eryn went flying backwards by an unknown force.

A.K.A, Nora's magic that she didn't have control over. More tears pooled in her eyes as Eryn looked at her from the floor, everyone was quiet.

"I have to go." She whispered walking out of the compound, and into the busy streets Of New Orleans.

Ever since she got here her life has changed, not for better and not for worse. It just changed. She never really got to explore it here, so she took this time as an opportunity to have a look at the city. Walking was a thing that also cleared her mind, she walked for blocks, and just figured she could ask somebody directions to the way home if she needed. And she wasn't a completely useless witch anymore. Since she is a werewolf, she can siphon magic from her werewolf side, and she's been practicing in her free time. She may not be the best, but she's getting there.