6|Euphoria

|third person pov|

Klaus and Nora sat in the compound, by themselves. It was quiet, and Nora waited impatiently for Eryn to awake. 

"Do you believe the legend?" he said, and her snapped to him. "About being an abomination?" She paused, and thought about it. 

"I guess so, it's written stone isn't it? I surely hope they don't want me dead, and killed my family for no reason." He chuckled at her dark humor, and shook his head, offering another drink, which she accepted. 

"I assure you, I'm the abomination, not you." He kept it short as he put the glass to his lips, and she looked at him. 

"I've heard about Mikael, the destroyer." 

"The monster that monsters are afraid of." He finished for her, and she slightly nodded her head, taking a sip of her drink as well. 

"I don't know what I would do If I had to run for my father my whole life." She said, trying to really imagine herself in his shoes, but that was of course a hell of a lot different from living it. "I guess that makes the two of us." She said lifting the glass up, and he smiled clanking them together, before taking a synchronized sip, keeping their eyes locked on one another. 

She couldn't descried the way that he made her feel, safe? She's never had a boyfriend, she barely had any friends. 

"I think you and I are the same.." He mumbled, just enough for her to hear. Both alone, and broken. That's how it always happens. Klaus wasn't the type to admit he was broken, and neither was Nora. She didn't know if she wanted to tell him the deep dark secrets of her life. 

They both heard a gasp, and were quick on their feet, running towards a not so limp Eryn anymore. 

"What happened." She croaked out, her throat felt like sandpaper.

"Are you okay, how do you feel?" Nora said disregarding her question.

"I feel.." She couldn't really put her finger on it. She felt sensitive.

"I feel thirsty, and these lights are bothering me, could you turn them off?" Nora's heart dropped down to her stomach, before she swiped her palm over her forehead.

"No..Eryn that ring was supposed to protect you from death, by all supernatural creatures." Nora rushed out, but Eryn was still confused.

"It did...i'm alive aren't I?"

"But you died with Klaus' blood in your system, and now your-your in transition, Eryn. If the ring would've worked you wouldn't have died to become a vampire." She said, piecing the puzzle together for Eryn. She was shocked, she almost had forgotten she had his blood in her system.

"So i'm going to be a vampire, is that what your telling me?" She said slowly like she was scared, because she was. She had just seen her first vampire in real life yesterday, and today she is one.
It didn't feel real.

"Your going to be a vampire if you feed, if not then we'll be back to square one, with you dead, for good." Klaus jumped in, but Nora stayed quiet, and shook her head.

"This wasn't supposed to happen." She whispered, quickly wiping up stray tears.
She felt like this was all her fault. If she would have never drug Eryn with her, this wouldn't have happened. She felt selfish.

"But it did. So what went wrong." Eryn asked because it still wasn't making sense to her.

"The only way this could've happened is if you aren't human. The ring doesn't work on supernaturals."

"But I am human."

"Well, were, and as we know of. That ring is an heirloom, I know it works." Nora said. She walked over to Eryn. This was a big deal. There is no cure for Vampirism. Once you are a vampire, you are one forever, which is a long time for immortals. What if she didn't even want to make the transition.

"Is this something you want." She whispered, her hand cupping her friends.
Eryn merely shrugged.

"I mean...do I really have a choice?" Eryn felt like she didn't, but in reality vampirism comes with a lot of responsibility.

"Eryn, this is a life long commitment. You will have new strength, and you'll have to feed on human blood, worrying about getting figured out about, your immortal now. Your not a human anymore." Nora let her know. There was no way in hell that Eryn was going to let herself die, and I don't think Nora would have let that happen either. She just wanted to make sure she was ready.

"I know, but I'm not going to let myself die, If anything I want to find out what I am. Or what I was. Why the ring didn't work."

"Well my sister can help with that, she's a witch who won't try to kill you." Klaus butted in, and Eryn gave him a smile.

"But, I know your head is probably pounding. We should get you some 0 negative." He added, and Nora rolled her eyes.

She grabbed ahold of Eryns hand, and helped her up off the couch, and they followed Klaus down to the basement.
After a flight of stairs, and a left turn they stopped in the hallway.

"If your ever feeling peckish, all the blood bags are down here." He said, tapping his large hand on a refrigerator.
He grabbed a bag, and handed it to the newbie vamp.

"I can teach you how to feed and erase later." He added. Eryn looked at the blood bag cautiously, she felt weird doing this, she knew it was wrong, but there was this deep hunger bubbling up in her stomach, she was almost ashamed of. Just at the thought black veins spider webbed underneath her eyes.Nora just stared at her, with wide eyes. Eryn didn't look like Eryn, anymore.

"Don't be shy." Klaus said with a smirk.

Eryn ripped the top of the blood bag off, and exposed her fangs, latching onto the top of the bag. It was a feeling of complete euphoria for her. She finished half the bag, before she was full.

"Good thing that you're not a ripper." Klaus said and, and Nora giggled.

"I'm gonna go lay down, feeling a little dead." Eryn said with a little smile.
Nora pulled her in for a hug.
"Night."

__________

Nora and Klaus sat in the compound.

"I really do think you should start practicing magic, and you can start with making Eryn a daylight ring." Klaus said, sitting across from her. She rolled her eyes, and kissed her teeth.

"I will, promise. I'll practice tonight." She said taking a sip of the bourbon Klaus gave her moments before.

"Good. Tomorrow we can find information about Eryns history." She nodded her head. Klaus stood up, and walked over to Nora and sat beside her. He grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry I let you go home when I knew these witches wanted you dead. I hope you can forgive me." He felt the need to keep her safe, and  he failed to do so. She shook her head, and gently slid her small hand to cup his cheek, and he melted into her warmth.

"You have done more than enough for me, Nik." The nickname rolled so smooth off her tongue, it surprised the both of them.

"Thankyou, for all of the kindness you have shown me, despite everything-." She didn't understand. This was not the big bad wolf, this was not the great evil. It couldn't be. He made her feel safe and in a life with nobody, that's what she longed for.

"Shhh." He whispered, before he gently molded their lips together. This feeling of euphoria, couldn't compare to Eryn's. It was like sinking into a warm bath after a long day. Both, wanting to be completely consumed my the feeling, he pulled away.