Lol, he is still handsome but you get?

"This was when i gave birth to Amira." Aunt Rauda says, handing me the picture with a big smile, there she is holding her baby, me and my mum by her side.

I laughed; "look at me." And she giggles.

I am at her house, i am spending the weekend her, Aunt Zulaiha is here as well, remember my mothers only step sister that likes her? The one in Ukraine? Yes her.

We continue watching the old album, i laughed so hard, damn.

"Dinner's ready." Amira says in a sing song.

She is helping Anty Zulaiha, as Aunt Rauda isn't feeling too well today and Aunt Zulaiha didn't mind cooking for the whole house.

We stood up and walk out of her room and to the kitchen, the dinning table is in the kitchen, we all sat down.

Sebastian isn't home yet, Aunt Raudas husband.

"Teach me how to cook deliciously already." I said moaning, she's definitely the second world best cook, my mums the first obviously.

Aunt Zulaiha giggles; "You're welcome anytime my love."

We finish eating, then we talked for a while, and now it's Amira's bedtime, Aunt Rauda took her to her room and now me and Aunt Zulaiha are doing the dishes.

Aunt Zulaiha is really a sweetheart.

We finished the dishes and walk to the living room, she told me about her husband and his loving family, apparently they made her change her ways, she was once like her mother and siblings as well.

It really is an amazing love story.

"Hello in laws." Sebastian says from their main door, we both giggle; "Hello, how is work?" Aunt Zulaiha asks.

"Hectic but Alhamdulillah, where are my girls?" He has a smile plastered on his face all the time and that makes me wonder if he ever gets angry?

"At Amiras room." I answered him, he checks his wrist watch; "Of course her bedtime." He says walking towards the direction of his daughters room.

"Now i am missing my husband." Aunt Zulaiha says with a pout, i chuckle and said; "Call him."

"He is at work, stupid time difference." She answers and that makes me laugh more.

"I feel you." I said, shaking my head.

"You do? You have a guy?" The way she says it makes me look at her with narrowed eyes.

"Ugh, you know what i mean." She says and i laugh humorlessly tho.

Guy? Lol, joke of the century.

Samir always makes me doubt myself by Allah, and for some unknown reasons what he is doing only proves what Zahra said, about guys not able to tolerate me.

Zahra, ugh, i want to slap you.

I mean, what way or sense do i lack?

Maybe i am just not enough.

That's definitely it, and Norah no more thinking about Samir okay?

Oka-

"Earth to Norah." My Aunt snaps her fingers in front of my face.

I shook my head: "Um- you were saying?" I ask.

"Okay..who's the guy and what's happening?" She look me straight in the eye.