21. Amusement Park

A/N: Contains lemon scene, if you're uncomfortable please skip once you see the warning. Why there is a lemon scene, is because honestly, Uzui Tengen is one kinky man if you get what I mean. I was supposed to write it for my story Untouchable which is an Iguro Obanai x Reader, but I couldn't because I was stuck at work most of the time and IT WAS SO AWKWARD to have an auntie always coming by your table and snooping about what you're doing.

[name] woke up feeling numb, but she knew she was safe. It has officially ended, a demon-free world would be given soon, and [name] knew, there were still demons lurking about, and once they manage to kill them off, nobody will be injured anymore. Her eyes then widened when she realized something terrible was done, and she prayed for her life.

"GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE AWAKE!" and [name] paled when she saw Hotaru's face right next to her fair one. She smiled weakly, and then it came. He started to jab his finger onto [name]'s face and started to hurl profanities at her.

"HOW COULD YOU BREAK MY HARD WORK?! WORST, HOW COULD YOU BREAK TWO!" and [name] soon remembered that she had broken her father's sword as well. Hotaru then continued to jab his finger onto [name]'s face for a good 5 minutes.

"I'll treat you to a lifetime of dango, okay?" [name] managed to speak out, and that got Hotaru to finally stop. He then sighed and sat down on the chair beside the bed.

"Damn it, can't believe I've been making your swords for 100 over years," he commented and [name] smiled.

"When you sacrificed yourself back then, we were all informed. Damn it, I accidentally snapped a sword as well. How angry I was because the blade couldn't protect you," and [name]'s eyes widened at how Hotaru was acting.

Usually, he would blame the swordsman for being so weak, that's why the blade would snap. But then when it came to her, he was different.

"The day you came to have it fixed because it was chipped. That day, I vowed to make the strongest blade ever for you and Tanjiro. I was hoping to see you again before the official last battle. But who knew, you were gone, right before I could hand it to you," and [name] smiled.

"You're being officially sentimental," [name] teased and Hotaru shot her a glare.

"That's because only you and Tanjiro always request for me to make a new blade,"

"That's because we both trust you,"

And a sudden twist of events, Hotaru started to jab his finger onto [name]'s face again.

"THEN TREAT MY BLADES PROPERLY WITH LOVE AND CARE YOU, IDIOT!"

"Actually... Can I request a different shape...?" and Hotaru stopped. He then looked at [name], and he had to admit. The aura she was emitting off was far stronger than her usual. He couldn't say no to her, she trusted him.