17. Jealousy

Sanemi scowled when his arm was finally released from a cast. It was a miracle that [name] could get out of bed just to break his arm on accident, and the moment she was done, she had yelp in pain as she realized the painkillers had worn off.

"So, how is it like to have [name] breaking your arm?" Giyu asked, obviously taunting him on purpose since Sanemi did pissed [name] that terribly. Sanemi was about to land a punch on the man until a throat being cleared was heard.

Hazaki then shot a glare at the angry boy and shook a finger at him.

"If you land a punch on Giyuu, I'll ask [name] to break your other arm too," and Sanemi scowled in response. It took him a good week to recover, and now [name] was already able to move about.

"Damn it, I'm not afraid of anything. But, [name]. That thing scares me,"

"Did you just identify me as an object, Sanemi?" and Sanemi tensed up as Giyuu was about to make way for [name] to stand beside him, only to have Sanemi using his non-injured arm and reaching out, pulling Giyuu by the shirt.

"Damn it, don't leave me alone with that beast!"

"Whatever, I'm not here for you anyway. Uncle Hazaki, Father said that you have something for me?" and Hazaki nodded as he rummaged through the drawers, and soon brought out a bag. He then handed it to [name], and she looked into it, nodding slightly.

"Thank you. After food or?"

"Yes, after food," and [name] smiled, planting a kiss on her uncle's cheek and left the treatment room. Sanemi then muttered under his breath, and a sudden smack on the back of his head occurred.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Think I didn't hear you cursing me?!" and Sanemi deadpanned.

-------------------------

Yoriichi waited at the steps of his Estate that he shared with his twin brother. He was waiting for a particular brunette with dark blue ocean eyes to appear and start training back. He waited, and soon she appeared with a wide smile on her face as she carried a basket filled with peaches.

"Yoriichi-san! I've brought peaches from Father!" and Yoriichi could only smile as he guided [name] to the backyard of the estate where the training would be conducted.

Tengen was a little bored out of his wits. He and the other teachers were on vacation leave as the final examination was over, results were given back and now he needed to find something to kill his time until [name] was free to accompany him.

He soon walked around the Estates, and his ears perked up when he heard [name]'s laughter. Curiosity getting the better of him, he walked towards the Sun Estate, where Yoriichi was sitting in the backyard with [name], enjoying some peaches.

"Fuck! To think I need to go and train with the Sun Pillar," Kaigaku scowled and bumped into Tengen.

"Oi, don't be a pain in the ass and block people's way you weakling!" and Tengen turned and looked at Kaigaku weirdly.

"Says the one whose head got cut off by that crybaby," and Kaigaku was about to retort, only to have Tengen grabbing him from the back of his kimono and picking him up with ease.

"HEY GAY FUCK, PUT ME DOWN!"

"Gay?! I have a damn fiancee you idiot!" and soon he appeared before Yoriichi and [name]. He bowed in respect to Yoriichi and smiled at [name] who was nibbling on a peach. [name] then looked at Tengen confusedly as she wondered why Kaigaku was with him.

Kaigaku immediately stood up and pointed rudely at Yoriichi, which Tengen smacked him on the back of the head.

"Respect!" and [name] tried to stifle her laugh as Yoriichi had on a soft smile on his face.