11. Finding Out

A Month Later

Ever since [name] started out on her job in being a model, she was well-known throughout the country due to her appearing on weekly magazines, and modeling for certain brands during the season.

Himejima had always tried his best to plan [name]'s schedule properly, hoping that he didn't tire the poor girl out within just the first month. He was trying his best to keep an eye on her, just like what was requested.

Within a month, [name] was cast for a fashion show, and it was an extremely big event. Feeling nervous for such an event, she couldn't help but feel jittery whenever she ate a tad bit more than usual much to Tengen's dislike.

"Doll, I've been telling you. You look perfectly fine!" 

"But what if my face swells up on that day? Oh no!"

"Doll!"

And [name] pouts when Tengen squished her cheeks together and planted a kiss on her squished lips. He then smiled as he let go, and soon planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Baby girl, you're gorgeous. A couple of pounds ain't going to change your figure that drastically!"

"Yeah, soon I'll start eating like Kyojuro and Mitsuri!"

"Well, that... Yeah, your figure will definitely change,"

"TENGEN!" and he chuckled as he hugged her tightly.

It was late at night, and the only thing that was keeping the duo awake was Tengen's constant bugging of her to spend time with him. Ever since she started working, Tengen seldom had the chance to meet her. Only today, was her off day, and he had to go to school for his job and rush home to [name]'s arms.

"Bet you have got lots of fans now, even more than me!" Tengen spoke as [name] laid beside him, with her head resting on his chest as they sat on the sofa in [name]'s apartment. He then scrolled through his social media, and sure enough, many articles of [name] appeared.

"Flamboyant job well done," Tengen whispered as he looked at the photos of [name] and that there were comments that she was this year's tyrant.

"Tengen, I don't have work tomorrow, so do you. Do you think we could go out for a night ride?" she asked, and Tengen's eyes widened at her request. Not that he didn't want to bring her out, but knowing that night time was the most dangerous situation for her.

"You sure?" he asked, and [name] was taken aback. He never once asked to confirm whether she wanted something.

"Yeah..?" and [name]'s head started to hurt slightly. Her hearing was getting sharper just how it did in the past, and her eyes widened when she could hear what Tengen was thinking in his mind.

"But what if she gets injured?"

"I will get injured?" she asked and Tengen's eyes widened for a moment, but he quickly shook his head.

"Let's go!" and he poses flamboyantly, which [name] laughed at, totally forgetting about what had happened earlier on. He then hopped off her sofa and planted a passionate kiss onto her lips, winking at her, telling her that he will go and change which [name] nodded at.

"Comfortable clothing will do, doll," he told her and [name] smiled.

"Sure,"

The moment Tengen entered his apartment, he quickly brought out his phone and texted a message to a group he had with the other demon slayers and Oyakata-sama, except for [name].

God of Festivities: I'm bringing [name] out for a night ride.

Serpent Obanai: Huh? At this timing?!