Kamen Rider Ryuki x Castle Town Dandelion

Kamen Rider Ryuki (仮面ライダー龍騎)

Castle Town Dandelion (城下町のダンデライオン)

Name of the Story

Kamen Rider Ryuki: Third Rider Fight (仮面ライダー龍騎:第三次ライダーの戦い Kamen Raidā Ryūki: Daisanji Raidā no Tatakai)

Synopsis

This story revolves around a young man named Riku Miyano (宮之 凛紅 Miyano Riku) who has lost his family after they were being mysteriously murdered by a certain black armored figure with a black dragon symbol on its head helmet in ten years ago. Since then, Riku has been adopted into the Sakurada family, whom he and his late family befriended with, though he had to live a normal life since he is not a part of the royal family.

He has joined the ORE Journal (オレジャーナル Ore Jānaru) and become a journalist to investigate and solve the mystery of the missing peoples and strange monsters as well as to solving his family's mysterious murder personally.

Riku was unintentionally involved in the war where they must fight each other until the last one standing to make their wish in the battle royal; the Rider Fight (ライダーの戦い Raida no Tatakai) after finding a deck of cards lying around at his workplace. Guided by his mentor and the former participant of previous Rider Fight; Shinji Kido (城戸 真司 Kido Shinji), he succeeding his mentor and takes a mantle of Kamen Rider Ryuki (仮面ライダー龍騎 Kamen Raidā Ryūki) to put an end to this war by persuading the other Riders to stop fighting each other and works together to protect others from the Mirror Monsters (ミラーモンスター Mirā Monsutā) as well as to solve his family's mysterious murder.

Author Notes (A/N)

・This story takes place after the events of the Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki (RIDER TIME 仮面ライダー龍騎 Raida Taimu Kamen Raidā Ryūki), where the first Kamen Rider Ryuki; Shinji Kido will make his special appearance in this story as the senior journalist and Riku Miyano's mentor.

・I did not own either Kamen Rider Ryuki and Castle Town Dandelion because they've officially belonged to the Toei Corporation and Ayumu Kasuga respectively.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.