Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny x Cross Ange

(機動戦士ガンダムSEED DESTINY)

Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon(クロスアンジュ:天使と竜の輪舞[ロンド])

(クロスアンジュ:天使と竜の輪舞[ロンド])

Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon(クロスアンジュ:天使と竜の輪舞[ロンド])

Name of the Story

Cross Ange: Rondo of the Coordinator
(クロスアンジュ:コーディネーターの輪舞[ロンド])

Synopsis

Yuuki Kusanagi (ユウキ・クサナギ), an engineered genetic Coordinator, has retired from active duty as a Mobile Suit pilot and went on a space trip while enjoying a life of peace, following the aftermath of the Second Alliance-PLANT War (第二連合・プラント大戦) and the death of the leader of PLANT Superior Council (プラント最高評議会); Gilbert Durandal (ギルバート・デュランダル). However, his life of peace ended when Yuuki and his personal battleship eventually got sucked into another world.

After arriving and being stranded in another world for three years, Yuuki eventually learned about its history, including the "Norma" (ノーマ), the outcasts of society who cannot wielded the Mana and was considered as a threat to civilization and live under constant persecution and "DRAGON" (ドラゴン), the mysterious beings that are invading the World of Mana. He is now currently at the detention facilities/military base; the Arzenal (アルゼナル).

Until that day, they eventually met with Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi (アンジュリーゼ・斑鳩・ミスルギ), a former princess of the nobility with her title and honor has been stripped after being exposed as a Norma by her certain narcissistic brother. Now, under the new name; "Ange" (アンジュ), must adapt to a harsh and vastly different lifestyle and pilot a mechanical robot known as "Paramail" (パラメイル) to fend off the DRAGONs.

Yuuki will also fend off the DRAGONs with his personal mobile suit; the ZGMF-X20A-PF Gundam Perfect Strike Freedom (ガンダムパーフェクトストライクフリーダム) as he and his companions shall come across the sinister truth about the savage creatures, threatens to change everything...

Author Notes (A/N)

・I did not own either Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny and Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon because they've officially belonged to the Sunrise.

・I hope the story ideas that I have made can also inspire you to make stories of your own as well.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.