Kamen Rider Kabuto x Lycoris Recoil

Kamen Rider Kabuto
(仮面ライダーカブト)

Kamen Rider Kabuto(仮面ライダーカブト)

Lycoris Recoil
(リコリス・リコイル)

Lycoris Recoil(リコリス・リコイル)

Name of the Story

Kamen Rider Kabuto: The NEXT LEVEL Project ~Lycoris Recoil
(仮面ライダーカブト:NEXT LEVEL[ネクスト・レベル]プロジェクト ~リコリス・リコイル~)

Synopsis

There are secrets behind these peaceful days... A secret organization that prevents any kind of crime: "DA - Direct Attack" and their group that consists of all-female agents: "Lycoris" (リコリス). This peaceful everyday is all thanks to these young girls.

Chisato Nishikigi (錦木 千束) is the free-spirited and optimistic pacifist who was considered to be the strongest Lycoris agent of all time. Alongside her is Takina Inoue (井ノ上 たきな), the talented and yet mysterious Lycoris.

They have worked together at one of its branches-Café LycoReco (カフェリコレコ), where the orders of the café take range from coffee and sweets to childcare, shopping, teaching Japanese to foreign students, etc. Most of its tasks are unbefitting of Lycoris.

However, unknown to both of them, the certain alien lifeforms that threatened humanity once before have returned and begun to resume their mutual mission to wipe out humanity. A multi-talented young man and the grandson of Soji Tendo (天道 総司) as well as Chisato's roommate who claimed that he walks the path of Heaven (天の道) and rule over everything: Asahi Tendou (天道 朝灯), have been trained for so long and waited for the Kabuto Zecter (カブトゼクター) to choose him as a worthy user so he can take a mantle of Kamen Rider Kabuto (仮面ライダーカブト) in order to battle against the Worms.

The man who walks the path of Heaven, Asahi. The free-spirited and optimistic pacifist, Chisato. And the cool-headed and efficient, Takina. The chaotic everyday lives of the unmatched trio and their battle against Worms have begun!

Author Notes (A/N)

・I did not own either Kamen Rider Kabuto and Lycoris Recoil because they've officially belonged to the Toei Corporation and Spider Lily/Asaura respectively.

・I hope the story ideas that I have made can also inspire you to make stories of your own as well.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.