"Can I say something? Why can't I never go in to Thao's room." Amy said.

"Why are you still sneaking in to Thao's room?" Haoi said.

"I'm not sneaky. Like I said before I was looking for black socks." Amy said.

"Don't be silly, Amy. We know you do more than just going to his room to get socks." Kuki said.

"Like what? I mean you got cameras. Y'all always watching." Amy said.

"Well is there something you don't want us to see?" Kuki said.

"No." Amy said while looking down at her plate.

"Amy, we are your parents. We're trying to protect you from hurting yourself, again." Haoi said.

"My friends protect me know." Amy said.

"Your friends? You have friends, now?" Kuki said as she carved her chicken in half.

"Yes and after I graduated, I'm moving to Thailand." Amy said.

"Thailand? You must be joking." Kuki said.

"No. I'm serious about it, mom." Amy said.

"Where is this attitude coming from young lady? And you can't keep using Thao's death as an excuse to act out." Kuki said.

"You never known anything about me. All you ever cared about was Thao." Amy said.

"That's ridiculous." Kuki said.

"Fuck you." Amy said under her breath.

Kuki slapped her across the table. Amy got up the table and try to hit her back, but her mother grab her hand before she could.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Now sit down!" Kuki exclaimed.

Amy wanted to use her powers on her mother, but she didn't want her parents to know she have powers. So she ran to her room.

"Kuki." Haoi said.

"Don't... Haoi." Kuki said.

Back at Miles house. He went to his father's studies to find a stapler. He went through one of his drawers and found an old newspaper article about a house burning in Compton. The parents died in the fire but their baby was the only one who survived. He read the paragraph and found the named Miles. He thinks that the name of the child was him. Howard came in to his studies and found Miles reading the article.

"Miles. What are you doing here? And what are you reading?" Howard said.

"Who am I?" Miles said.

"What are you talking about? You're my son." Howard said.

"What more than that? I been reading this paper and the kid's name in the article is Miles. Why have you keep this article for so long?" Miles said.

"Miles --" Howard said.

"No, dad or are you my dad. You always tell me to tell the truth, but you are the one who's been keeping secrets from me. So tell me. Was that me in that house fire? And are those people who died were my real parents? TELL ME!! " Miles said as thunder was heard outside.

"Your real father was a drug lord and a crip and your mother was a drug addict. She started the fire by leaving the stove on. The fireman couldn't save them in time, but they had to save you. You was only 1 when it happened." Howard explained.

"So are you saying that I'm not your real son and I was adopted?" Miles said.

"I know... how overwhelming this is for you right now, but you have to know that your mother and I raised you to have a better life than where you been born at." Howard said.

"All this time you didn't tell me? You lied to me?" Miles said as the thunder started to roar louder.

"No, no Miles we --" Howard tries to explain.

"I can't believe this. This is bullshit!" Miles exclaimed.

"Come on, man. Watch your mouth." Howard said.

"No! You lied!" Miles yelled as he storms out of Howard's studies.

"Miles!" Howard catch up with him.

Miles start knocking down pictures and antiques in the living room as she shouted.

"You liars! You fucking lied! I hate you!" Miles yelled and angrily leaves the house in the rain.

"Miles! What the hell going on?" Martha said.

"He found out." Howard said.

Miles walked out in the rain and his whole body started to vibrate as he was phasing uncontrollably. He remember what Louis said to him and remember the time he was being bullied and being assaulted in the bathroom by the jocks. In rage, he took off his glasses, his eyes turn red and had a sinister look on his face.

At Amy house, she was sleeping while chanting the meteor's message, finally understanding the message: "Take the world."