"Besides, the story of how my children came to life isn't meant to be said to the the father of one of my potential student."

Turning away from him, Alaric began to massage her shoulder and Claire relaxed a little. Taking a deep breathe. She recomposed herself. She seen the gazed they were giving her. They were curious yet shocked. Rebekah had a bit of envy while Niklaus had a longing and heartbroken look.

Clearning his throat, "so if Stefan isn't their father then who is?" Kol asked, smirking as he throws a look at the Original Hybrid in which he glares at his little brother.

Claire sighs, "that's a longer story." She shakes her head before turning to Hope.

"So Hope," she turns to Claire. "Want to join?"

Hope looks down as she bites her lips. Of course she wants to join. Ever since her father had mentioned Claire, she wanted to know more about the rare creature that capture his heart. But now that she knew that one of her daughters hated them, she knew that Lottie would try something to her.

Tilting her head, Claire could see Hope's mind turning with doubts and whatnot. "Hope," Claire calls her, breaking her from her train of thought.

From the look of her eyes, Claire could see guilt and uncertainy. "Honey--" she caught them off gaurd with that nickname. "It's okay. You can tell me what you're worried about."

Once again, Hope looks down. "L-lottie."

Furrowing her brows, Claire tried to understand why she had said her daughter's name. But instantly she knew why. Lottie did make a dramatic scene, clearly letting them know that she hates Klaus, who was Hope's father.

Claire sighed, "Hope." Hearing her name, she looks up. Surprised to see a kind smile. "Don't worry about Lottie. She's harmless."

Alaric scoffs, "and her father's the easter bunny."

Rolling her eyes, "Ric you're not helping." Claire shakes her head before giving Hope a reasuring smile. "I give you my word that Lottie will not harm you."

Hearing the truth and sincerely in her words, Hope turns to her parents. "I would like to join."

Klaus and Hayley smiles at her before looking at each other, having a silent conversation-- which made Claire a little jealous-- before Hayley looks at Claire with a small, thankful smile. "Where do we sign?"

Politely smiling at them, Claire turns to get the information pack but was please to see that Alaric already had it in his hands, waiting for Claire to grab it. "Thank, hun."

Taking the necassy pages, Claire grabs a pen and gave them to Hayley. "We just need to fill in the basic information about Hope," Claire starts as she login into her computure. "Things like emergency contact, her supernatural status, and whatnot."

"Don't worry, everything that we say will stays in this room. Our wonderful guidance counsellor, Emma has placed a privacy spell so no one can hear in," Alaric said from behind Claire.

"We trust you," Elijah said, looking straight at Claire and then at Alaric.

Alaric clicks his tongue in annoyance whereas Claire gives him a small smile before turning to Hope and her parents.

"Alright then. Your full name, please." Claire asked being to fill in everything she needs.

Hope turns to her father, her expression clearly showing that she didn't want to say it. Feeling the tension in the room, Claires looks away from her computer and catches the pair enteraction. Hope looks back at Claire when her father gives her an encourging nod. "Hope," she says slowly. "Hope Grace Mikaelson."