Chapter 2

If he sits here,he can watch the seagulls coming down over the sea to catch their prey,he could watch the kids running around chasing the waves,he could see people sun bathing not so far.His eyes witnessed them all yet his brain hardly registered any.It played a memory for him.

The first time they were here,hands intertwined,eyes shining whenever they looked at each other.A promise that stayed into the twilight as two hearts watched the moon glide in and out behind the clouds.He had looked at Taehyung and asked,"Can we stay like this forever?"
He had hooked their pinkies to press thumbs together to say 'yes'.If it was a movie ,they would have played a meloncholic ballad and a film would roll with Jimin's head on his shoulders.A smile always played on his lips and Taehyung could always feel it against his own.

A loud bang brought Taehyung back to earth as he got up and pressed onto his hurt leg.What he saw,for some reason,broke his entire being.Jimin sat hunched upon the floor near the broken fragments of glass,very like his own heart."am sorry",Jimin kept repeating as he tried to clean it up but he was shaking too much.He looked up at Taehyung and repeated,"am sorry".Taehyung pulled Jimin away with great effort,"It's alright..leave it,I'll get Lissy to clean it up,Come on Jiminie"
Jimin was shaking uncontrollably in Taehyung's hands as he called for their maid.

Once settled onto the front porch with a calm music playing,Jimin said,"If..If am too much,You are allowed to leave me"
Taehyung smiled lightly as he turned around at Jimin.He said in a low tone,"In poorness and in wealth"
"In sickness and in health",Jimin shook his head at his husband.And the silence fell between them.
"Yoongi hyung,Hobi hyung,Jungkookie..",Jimin started and Taehyung hummed at every names,sometimes helping him a bit and pushing him on.
"Jin hyung..I remember!"
"You do?"
"Mm..I watched those videos Jungkook send me,He was in there..I loved his jokes"
"You used to love it back then too..You were the only one who laughed",Taehyung chuckled as he reminded himself to thank Jungkook later.Jimin chuckled along,though shaky and tired,Taehyung still loved it with the same intensity.Jimin continued on,"Yeonjunie gets married in two months,His fiance is ..umm..Don't tell me,Tae"
Taehyung perked his face in anticipation as Jimin scrunched up his nose and concentrated.Taehyung tapped on his nose,"Mei Jung"

Jimin frowned,"I said don't help"
Taehyung couldn't help but laugh again but Jimin's next question stopped him all of a sudden,"What if I forget you,Tae?"
Taehyung's breath hitched.To have someone voice out his greatest fear was not something he was ready for.And the someone be Jimin,It hurted like hell.
"You won't",Taehyung assured as he faced Jimin completely.Jimin's eyes had already bordered with tears and the fear they reflected were imminent.Taehyung cupped his face and repeated,"You won't,I'll be here to remind you everyday..I'll be here to tell you all our stories"
Jimin's lips turned thin as a bead of tear made it's way down to Taehyung's hands.
"Tae"
"Mm?"
"Tell me how we met"
Taehyung smiled and he held Jimin's little arms in his as he started,"You were the shy kid and I was the-"

The wind gushed around the beach stealing someone's hat,someone's scarf,the clothes spread to dry on the washing line.And with it,went Taehyung's worries every sunset as his beloved remembered all the days they spend together.
-

Day 367

Taehyung wrote

The winter is always painful
There was always too many memories.
Time could only hurt as it goes,I don't know what am waiting for
A day where I'd wake up from this dream
He said he doesn't want to forget me
I don't want him to either.
I don't know what I'll do if he does
I'd choose death over it any day
But he is still mine even if he forgets me
I'll stay for him

A/n:Idk where am going with this but it's gonna super hurt.