Uhm..

Bakugou P.O.V

I had to carry Kirishima to my car, surprisingly light, but he does work out as a hobby. I got to his house and realized I had no way of getting in, and it looked like no cars in the driveway.  I looked at him in the back and his house. I groaned quietly and decided to just take him to my house, my parents weren't home either, but at least I had a key to my house.  

3 minutes later...

Kirishima P.O.V.

I woke up to an unfamiliar alarm, I sat up slowly and saw Bakugou across the room in the middle of getting dressed, I quickly laid back down a red painting my cheeks. A few seconds later I peeked and because he was still getting dressed, I rammed my face into the pillow. 

"You know I see you peeking," 

Bakugou said in his morning voice, which I don't really hate to say, is pretty hot...

 "No..."

 I pretended to snore and I heard him do that one sorta snort sorta laugh sorta pretending it's not funny thingy I've only heard a couple of other times. I smiled that I got him amused, which not one of his normal emotions. 

"I'm done, nerd." 

I got up and finally asked what I wondered in the first place.

"So... why am I here...?" 

He heavily sighed as he threw some of HIS clothes at me to... wear? 

"Wear these," 

Yep.

"And you fell asleep at karaoke, nobody was at your house and-"

 I cut him off.

 "How do you know where I live?" 

Bakugou kinda scowled annoyed.

 "Let me finish shitty hair, anyway, I didn't have the keys to your house and I'm wasn't going to search your pockets so I brought you to my house where my parents aren't home but at least I had the keys." 

I smiled at how sweet of an action that was for him. 

"Well thank you, kind sir," 

Bakugou rolled his eyes and muttered. 

"You're welcome." 

Sorry, it's so short! I got lazy and I can only write at school! I'll start on the next one though! Pugs and hugs!!

-AnxiousGhost