LE GROUPS (I think I broke my boys)

Pretend its Tuesday because I want them to have the hero lessons. Don't question me ._. 

Bakugou P.O.V

I leaned back in my chair as Aizawa said the groups aloud, I didn't pay attention until I heard him say my name. "Then we have Bakugou and Kirishima, Mina and Hagakure, Midoriya and..." Fuck. The project was going to take about a month and Aizawa recommended we go to each others dorm at least 3 times a week. I would have to go to see shitty hair 3 times a week. Sure I was a asshole but that fucking red head just... I don't even know. Every time we made contact I feel like my bones melt. God I sound corny as fuck. I felt a pair of eyes burning in my neck. Probably that damn Deku. He found out I had a so called 'crush' on shitty hair somehow a while ago. I heard whispering coming from where shitty hair was sitting but it wasn't audible enough for me to hear. I could make out the words "freak out" "dead" and "good luck" I had no idea what the fuck to think of it. I had a feeling it was about me but I ignored it and listened to Aizawa. 

After a minute he had everyone who was paired for the project stand somewhere in the room before heading out to English with Yamada. I remember shitty hair referring pikachu to Yamada and the purple mop to Aizawa. (A/N let's say they ran out of things to talk about on the way to school, and yes, Shinsou is a purple mop even though his hair is purple and blue mixed) He says he.. ships them... I wish I didn't know what that meant but Pinky gave me a damn lecture about it. I got up from my chair as most everyone depressingly got their asses up. The only people who looked excited was Pinky and Invisi-Girl. Icy-hot looked like he was dying inside, Pikachu looked like he was questioning his life choices, and Shitty Hair was... well as red as his hair. Who the fuck knew why he was red but dammit he looked cute as shit. I walked over to shitty hair and I was greeted with that bright-as-fuck toothy smile. I hated how much I loved his damned shark teeth smile. I felt blinded by his smile as I sat on his desk. Everyone stood next to their assigned partners as our calm, quiet, not obnoxious English teacher walked in.

--~Time skip brought to you by the pomeranians sarcasm ~--

We eventually got to hero lessons with All Might. I wasn't looking forward to it because he always managed to match me up with people I despise. Last week I was paired with that damned Deku. Anyway I guess I was paired up with IcyHot and Shitty-Hair was paired with Deku. Pinky was just about screaming when Pikachu and the Depresso Expresso got paired up. I just about blew her face off but All Might talking interrupted her face getting burnt. Apparently we were doing that fucking 'heroes and villains' thing again. Me and IcyHot got the roles of 'villains' then Deku and Shitty Hair 'Heroes'. IcyHot had a not-so-shitty plan for once, I would go out being offence or whatever, IcyHot would stay there and protect the thing. The reason it wasn't that bad is because I've fought shitty hair over 20 times and IcyHot never wants to spar with anyone but Deku

I didn't even know what the fuck we were protecting but when we got inside we waited until we were told we could start moving. Once we could go I went out of the room to find either one of those idiots. A minute or 2 passed and I saw Deku running clearly towards where the thing was. I told IcyHot and went the opposite direction of Deku assuming Shitty Hair would be there. I was right, I found Shitty Hair quickly and readied myself in fighting position. He must have had some sort of plan because he mumbled something into the communicator before winking at me. Him winking caught me off guard so he was able to get a blow to my stomach pushing me into a wall. It was a fight before but now it's on. 

I got around 700 words up there if you don't count the side notes. Yes, I did math. As in I used a calculator. Anyway I need help on 2 things, 1) If anyone is good at writing or reads and knows what to look for in a good fanfic please tell me because I'm a beginner and I'm crappy and 2) I'm going out to a family dinner soon and I've been starving myself so if I try to eat I might throw up. Help and wish me luck ✌

 Help and wish me luck ✌