Karaoke

Imma do the classy karaoke because, why not?

Kirishima P.O.V.

It's been about a day but I couldn't get it out of my head that I had a excuse to see Bakugo so much. I was thinking for a moment or two before I heard my phone make the notification sound. 

2 unread messages from Bakusquad

Bubblegum- Me and Sero are going for karaoke tonight at 7, who's in??

Pikachu- Hell yes! Is it okay if Shinsou comes?

Bubblegum- What do you think?

SpiderMan- We'd love to meet your boyfriend Kami!

-Pikachu has left-

I laughed a little then responded to the conversation.

BabyShark- You guys chased him away lmao

SpiderMan- I did not!

BabyShark- Sure. I'm in tho, anything to get outta homework

AngryPomeranian- I've been tutoring you so you could do that homework shark teeth. And can I change my name, it's fucking weird.

Bubblegum- Do you never look in a mirror? The name suits you so no.

AngryPomeranian- Fuck you.

AngryPomeranian- I'll go since unlike someone I finished my homework and have nothing else to do

I smirked at what Bakugou said. I got used to his comments and honestly, they are kinda cute at this point- wait- dammit Kiri your gay is showing!

BabyShark- Ow. That hurt.

AngryPomeranian- Cry me a fucking river.

BabyShark- That sounds hard

-AngryPomeranian has left-

Bubblegum- Do you guys even realize how hard you guys are crushing? It's aDoRaBlE.

SpiderMan- We stan kiribaku 👏👏

BabyShark- Thanks. I'm gonna get ready thank you very much.

-BabyShark has left-

It was 5:57. I threw my phone onto the bed lightly after checking the time and went to my dresser to get clothes. I found blue jeans, a red t-shirt and a hoodie. The hoodie had gray for the main part, then red stings and the hood itself was red too. I spiked my hair up since it had flattened down earlier that day. I found a random bracelet and put it on, throwing my red high tops on my feet to complete the look. I checked how I looked in the mirror, I was presentable I guess. I grabbed my phone, checking the time again, it was already 6:43. Spiking my hair took most of the time. I decided to brush my shark like teeth before I walked out the door. The arcade where karaoke was being held was about 10 minutes away so I stopped to get Starbucks. After I got out of the drive thru I started to drive to the arcade. It was 6:57 by the time I got there so I went inside to be greeted by a energetic pink ball of energy. 

"You ready to get dr- YOUR KARAOKE ON?!"

She shouted the last part making me flinch a little. She smiled nervously.

"What were you going to saaaay?" 

I asked her making her groan.

"I didn't say anything but we are gettin some beer since apparently-"