Kane

Kane

I poured the rice into the pressure cooker when I turned around and saw Monroe lift her shirt bare chested to feed Millie. I felt my cock swell. I immediately tried to think of something else but was captivated over the way Monroe was so nurturing to Millie. Why was I turned on so much? I over saw her breast feed Mason when he was a baby and a few other times now with Millie. Why now did my body decide to become rock hard? Her breasts were divine. Engorged and full looking. She had to be at least a D-cup. The more I would get glimpses of her breast the harder I got. I haven't felt that turned on in years with Reese. Monroe was merely feet away from me and my cock was begging to be touched by her in any way. My thoughts were pulling me left and right. One thought was the guilt that I was even picturing myself lightly kissing my best friend's girl's lactating tits.

The other thought was not only was Monroe the most caring women I ever known but also her breasts were not to be looked away from which both made me even harder by the second. I knew I had to do something to distract myself so I continued on with the chicken and vegetables. After a few moments I was able to calm myself until Monroe spoke.

"Do you mind taking her? I just know if I stand up with her she'll wake." Monroe asked

I felt myself almost sprint to Monroe's side.

"Oh sweet girl, uncle Kane's gotcha." I whispered

My left hand grazed over Monroe's left breast when I tried putting my hand under Millie to pick her up. I felt myself again get turned on and my pants restriction on my cock. I didn't want to make it awkward that I just grazed Monroe's breast.

"Oh sorry, didn't mean that." I said quietly

I slowly walked into our bedroom to put Millie in the crib that Reese set up the day she knew she was pregnant. I saw Reese, on her left side facing the window. She was lightly snoring with covers all the way up to her neck.

I felt an insatiable need to come. Regardless of everyone downstairs and Monroe just in our living room. There was no way my hard on was going down this time on its own. I thought about waking Reese for a quickie but knowing she would immediately turn me down. I knew that everything for dinner was just done and on warm. So I slowly slid the pocket door to our bathroom open and shut behind me. The sun was almost set but there was just enough natural light from the setting sun glowing in above the tub window that I didn't need to turn the lights on. I pulled my cock out and started to pull on myself. I couldn't help my thoughts but go straight to Monroe's full breasts. I pictured her naked, placing my cock in between her swollen breasts. I stroked myself a few dozen times and came with such an explosion. I felt relief in a sense but still had a deep craving for more. That more being Monroe.

I slowly slide the bathroom pocket door open. I looked into our room and Reese was slowly waking up rubbing her eyes. I leaned over to her on our bed.

"Try to be quiet, Millie's in the crib." I said

"Is dinner ready?" Reese whispered

"I got it." I responded as I slowly sneaked out our bedroom door.

I came back out to our kitchen and the aroma of the food made me hungry. A feeling of hunger for not only just food. I had to give it my all to not think of her in that way, so sexual. Monroe was getting plates out for everyone to start eating. I would have given anything to approach her from behind, place my arms on her shoulders and kiss the back of her neck.

"Thanks again for putting her in your guys' crib. She was exhausted." Monroe said while trying to hide her right side.

"Of course, no trouble at all." I said