When He's Feeling Upset

Oh welp heres a fluff this was inspired by my friend ENJOY!
____________________________

3rd Persons P.O.V

"Jefferey! What did I told you about following the plan?!" A loud booming authority voice that belonged to no other than Slenderman shouted.
"What? But that was the plan, to kill the target like you've said so." Jeff snapped back.

"Yes to kill the target but not until we got the information! That gentlemen was an important piece to the puzzle Jefferey, and because of that I have to restart again!" Slenderman explained, obviously trying to keep his composure. All the pastas were either looking at the floor or at Jeff after Slendermans outburst.

"I'm not f*cking sorry, Aren't you forgetting who I am slender?! HAHAHA I'm a damn insane bloodthirsty killer what did ya expect??" Jeff said with a sickening grin and walked out of the mansion.

Y/N's P.O.V

I was working on something on my laptop, back rested on the headboard as I was sitting comfortably on the bed. I checked the time it was already half past eleven in the evening, I sighed and pushed up my glasses.

I was about to keep my things away when I hear the front door slam open then closed. I kept quiet and alert in case if its and intruder. I hear their footsteps and muffled mumbling nearing the door. The bedroom door opened and there was Jeff, face scrunched into an annoyed look.

"Oh hi babe-." I tried to greet him but he went straight to the bathroom. 'That was weird' I thought but shrugged it off and immediately thought that Jeff just wanted to shower badly so I let it slide and continue to keep my things away. Minutes later a sound glass shattering instantly made me run for the bathroom.

I ran inside and saw pieces of broken glass on the floor and a frustrated Jeff standing beside the bath tub. My eyes instantly searched his body for injuries but found none so that made me sigh in relief.

"Babe what happened?" I asked him. 'Silence' that was an obvious answer, I decided to keep at silence too and quietly cleaned the broken shards of glass in the floor after that I approached Jeff which was still standing beside the bath tub. His head was down and his slightly damp hair from the shower was covering his face. I quietly intertwine his hand with mine and led him out of the bathroom and into our bed.

I sat him down the bed then went around to get on my side of the bed. "Babe c'mere" I said quietly as I pull him unto my embrace. He accepted and actually placed his head at the crook of my neck. I was holding him in comfort, we stayed like that for a few minutes then I broke the silence. "Bad day?" I murmured quietly, He replied with a nod. I caress his hair softly, giving him a head pat. "It's ok hun I'm here let it out." I whispered and kissed his temple. He sighed in content and leaned in further unto my neck.

"Thanks n/n I really needed this." He mumbled. "Anytime." I replied with a smile.