He Comes Home from a Spree Hurt

Y/n's P.O.V

I was upstairs grooming lightning, brushing his hair and all. When suddenly the backdoor slammed open. Alarmed, I snatched my knife from under the bed and walked downstairs.

I slowly tiptoed to the kitchen clutching my knife. I turned the corner and jumped to my surprise.

I quickly ran to Jeff kneeling down to his side. "What Happened?!?!" I asked. "A vi-victim of mine fought me back, and I got stabbed in the stomach but..in the end I stabbed him multiple times hahaha *coughs*" he laughed God this guy is insane. Oh wait...he is.

"Why are you still laughing you're hurt!!" I shouted and helped him up the floor and to the couch. I went to the bathroom to get the medicine kit.

I cleaned his wounds not saying a thing. I wrapped the final bandage around his stomach and pinned it to place. Jeff carefully stared at me while I'm putting back all the things I used to treat his cut.

I stood up and walked out. But before I completely walk out, Jeff grabbed my arm and pulled me to his lap. "Why?" He asked.

I didn't answer and just looked away. He carefully puts a finger to my chin and made me looked at him. "Y/n..." He said.

"It's nothing..." I said. "No really Y/n what is-" "Can't you see that I'm worried about you!" I shouted. Jeff looked shocked at my sudden outburst.

I peeled his hands off my waist and walked upstairs to my room, And sat at the end of my bed.

A minute later he knocked on my door. "Y/n...can I come in?" He asked. I stayed silent. He came in anyway though. "Y/n I'm sorry.." He said then held my hands and kneeled infront of me.

"What are you sorry for?" I said a little bit mean. "I shouldn't have played around like that, I'm sorry.." He said then hugged me. "Its...alright..I think." I said and hugged back. "Just don't come home to me covered with your own blood...I worry too much for you." I said. "Yes ma'am." He said and snuggled close to my body.