When You cut yourself Ending 2: Romantic

Jeff's P.O.V

I barged open the bathroom door, surprised by the scene infront of me.
"Y/n no!!" I shouted and ran to her side then threw the blade she was holding to a random corner.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Why would you do this Y/n?!? You made a promise to not touch that blade again!" He shouted.
"

I-I..." I stuttered while shaking then burst out crying. Jeff hugged me then lifted me up bridal style towards the bathroom counter near the sink, then started cleaning my cuts.

"Who did this...." Jeff spoke not looking at me. I thought for a second and said. "No one-.." "Bullshit!!" He shouted.

"Listen Y/n I know you! You wouldn't do this without something or someone has been bothering you! tell me!" Jeff explained completely pissed. I stayed quiet.

"Y/n please just...just answer me." He said. "It's them isn't it?" He said. I just nodded. For a second I saw something in Jeff's eyes, a burning hatred building up. He apparently went back on cleaning my cuts.

I decided to speak up.

"Jeff?..." I said. "Yes sweetheart?" He replied.

"Would you care if I die?" I asked and looked at him in the eyes.

"What kind of a fucking question is that Y/n?! Ofcourse I will, I love you so much to lose you...I can't even imagine my world without you. You're the only one I've got Y/n. You're the only one who really loved me for what I am...I don't want to risk losing you I can't stand it. I love you so much Y/n, always put that in your mind..." he said and kissed my forehead.

I was shocked I didn't expect him to say any of this.

"But I'm not good enough for you..." I said and looked down. He grabbed my arms flipped it then sweetly kissed my wrists.

"Y/n...the way that you are is the reason I stay, I love all the things about you inside and out...I love you for you." Jeff said and kissed me sweetly. A tear escaped my eyes.

"So don't ever change love, I love you just the way you are...Please never again.." Jeff said then hugged me tight.

"I love you too...I promise, never again.." I said and hugged him tighter.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«««»«»«»«»«»
Hey loves, just want to remind you that you are all beautiful just the way you are, don't let others bring you down. They're just jealous because there is someone prettier than them. So don't ruin your body or yourselves
I promise It'll be alright...

Y'all are beautiful just the way you are....
                                        »Jham♡«