You Had A Nightmare

Y/n's P.O.V

"Jeff no!! Please don't do this to me...God please..*sobs* Wake up..." I sobbed.

I was walking down the street late at night just brought a few stuffs for my cooking.

I walked passed an alleyway. When suddenly a hand grope my mouth and pulled me into the alleyway. The hand left my mouth, my nose scrunched up by the sudden disgusting foul smell coming from the decaying dumpster. I turned around and saw a lot of guys surrounding me and I'm completely trap cause I stood in the middle. I tried to slowly reach for my pocket knife but one of the guys roughly grabbed my wrist, I grunted.

The other guy walked towards me and grabbed my cheek to force me to look at him. "Hmm..you're gorgeous." He whispered and touched my hair. "Fuck..you." I spat at his face. He roughly grabbed my hair and I screamed.

I'm almost near the woods I hope someone will come and help me. The guys hand travelled down lower my skirt.

"Further movements and you're DEAD.." I heard someone said. I turned their way and saw Jeff standing there and he had thrown his knife into one of the guys head. The other four charged at Jeff. They all have guns and Jeff only has two hatchets.

"Don't touch whats mine.." He said. I stood there in the corner, I couldn't move and can't do anything to help him. I just watched everything happen.

Jeff ran to the guy the one grasping me, and slice his head off. Theres only one guy left. That guy attempts to shoot me but I dodged it. This caught Jeff off guard and he got shot. "Jeff!!" I shouted. The guy escaped.

Why can't I fucking move?! The one I love was shot!

Still shocked I ran to Jeff kneeling down beside him. Oh now you decided to move?! Stupid legs!

Blood was running down his chest, his hands covered with blood. "Jeff no!! Don't leave me! Don't you dare close your eyes!" I cried. He just smiled and whispered. "I'm sorry...I love you."

I cried "Jeff?! Jeff!!! Baby Wake up!" I shouted.
END OF DREAM.

I woke with tears streaming down my face. I checked the time 3:04 am I sat up and wiped my tears my body still shaking. I stood up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I walked downstairs tears still stained my cheeks. I got a glass from the cupboard and pour water into it.

Once I was finished I set down the cup on the sink. Then walked to the stairs. While I was walking I came across the couch where Jeff is sleeping. The nightmare I had awhile ago came flashing back in my mind, I started to tear up. I decide to sit outside the porch to breathe in fresh air and calm down but to my surprise I started crying again. I felt someone hugged me from behind and nuzzle their face at the crook of my neck.

"Why are you crying?" Jeff asked. "Nothing..." I said. "Tell me." He insisted. "I- I had a nightmare..." I said while sniffing. "What was your nightmare all about?" He asked it's muffled since his face was still at the crook of of my neck. "Y- you...D- died..." I said. I can feel him smile against my skin. "Well I'm still here... nothing happened." He whispered in my ear. "I know it's just...scary I can never imagine you D- dead..." Tears again prickling in the side of my eyes.

"Hey..listen to me..." He said. Then turned me around so I was facing him. He both held both of my hands and gave it a squeeze.

"Y/n...I can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear to Zalgo that I will never leave your side...I love you so damn much." He said and kissed my hands.

I hugged him tight and kissed his lips. He carried me to bed to my bed, and we cuddled until we fell asleep.