When He Catches you fangirling to BTS

Jeff's P.O.V

I just came back home from the slender mansion. Slendy had some mission for me to do so phew...boy was I tired. I walked up the stairs and opened the door to our room, and the first thing that greeted me was.

"KYAAHHHH!!!! JIMIN WHY ARE YOU RUINING MY BIAS LIST!! nooo Don't show your abs MY OVARIES WILL EXPLODE!" I heard Y/n scream.

"YOONGI WHY YOU DROP THAT MIC!! T^T." She shouts again.

I just continued to watch her as she continues to fangirl, then she suddenly noticed my prescence and quickly shut her laptop.

"Oh hi Jeff didn't know you were there hehe." She laughs nervously. "Well yeah I was here since, you started complimenting jimin's abs." I said, then crossed my arms. She smirked then said "Are you jealous???"

"Pfft no." I said then approached her. "Yes you are!!" She laughed.

Hmm you think, you're the only one who tease huh? Well two can play this game...*smirks*

I slowly walked towards her until I backed her up against the wall.

"U-uhm...Jeff? What are you d-doing??" She said with a flustered look.

Y/n's P.O.V

Jeff slowly backed me up against the wall. What the hell is he doing oh my gosh. I thought Jeff was just being in his possesive side but no, I was in shocked when he started taking off his shirt. Now I'm hella blushing.

My gaze slowly averts down to his abdomen and boy he has a 6 pack, my face exploded.

"Now who do you think is hotter? Me or that korean dude?" He said as he pinned me against the wall.

"Y-you..." I stuttered.

"Good girl..." he said as he kissed me passionately.

Well that's what fangirling do when you get caught by your possesive boyfriend.

__________________.  _ .__________._.____________

Enjoy!
P.s the picture ↑ is Jimin XD

-Author Jham ♡