ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟙: 𝕃𝕚𝕒𝕣

I was scared to go inside my house because my mom would be so mad. I hadn't gone home and couldn't even pick up her calls or call her back because my phone was also out of battery.

I entered the house and saw my mom sitting on the couch in the living room. After she saw me she instantly stood up and came towards me.

And I was right. She was really mad.

"Choi Y/n, where have you been the whole night?"

I couldn't tell her that someone tried to harass me. Or else she would probably lock me in my room.

"I was over at a friend's. She was drunk so I had to take her home. It was already really late so I decided to spend the night there. I couldn't call you because my phone was out of battery and she didn't have a charger that would work for my phone." I calmly just lied to her.

"Then why couldn't you just use your friend's phone to at least just call or send me a text? Do you know how worried I was for you." Her eyes were full of concern.

"I'm sorry, mom. I was too dumb to think about using my friend's phone. I shouldn't have worried you so much." I said feeling guilty of both lying to her and getting her worried about me.

"Just use your brain next time, Y/n. Did you have breakfast yet?"

I nodded my head.

"I'm going up to my room now. I need a shower and I need to change out of these clothes."

Then I headed to my room to do all those things.

══════✮❁•°ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ°•❁✮ ══════

It was only me, Jimin, Hwasa and Wheein at the cafeteria during lunch. But there was no sign of Taehyung.

"Guys, where's Taehyung?" I asked looking at every single one of them.

"I was looking for him last night but I couldn't find him anywhere." Jimin shrugged.

"When I didn't see him in class today I tried to call him to check up on him but no one answered." Hwasa chimed in.

"Y/n, did you see him anywhere?" Wheein looked in my direction.

I didn't wanna tell them about what happened last night because I knew they wouldn't look at Taehyung the same way anymore. He was also drunk then so he wasn't thinking straight. So I thought it's for the best to not tell them anything.

"No, I didn't see him after our conversation."

As lunch break was almost over some one came running down the hallway. The boy just rushed in and he was panting really loudly. Everyone in the cafeteria looked at him.

"What happened? Are you okay?" A girl who was close to him asked him.

It looked like he had trouble catching his breath and trying to form his words to talk.

"Th-th-the police are h-here." He said still panting.

"Police? Why?"

"They're here for T-Taehyung."

"Taehyung? What did Taehyung do? Did he get into trouble?" Someone from the crowd asked.

I widened my eyes hearing Taehyung's name. Did Jungkook report him to the police?

"No he's not in trouble. They're hear because T-t-tae-taehyun.......Taehyung.........Taehyung...... "

"Why are you stuttering so much? Just say it already." One of the boys got frustrated.

"He's.......he's.......he's DEAD. HE'S FUCKING DEAD." He didn't even bother cursing out loud.

Loud gasps were heard from everyone. Literally everyone was shocked. Even I couldn't believe my ears. Did I hear it right? Oh god! Please tell me he's joking!

"And that's not even it." That boy said it again.

Everyone looked at him anticipating for what else he could possibly had to say.

"He was murdered."