Chapter 1

Jungkook was saying something and Taehyung didn't hear half of it,he blamed the strong wind.But he knew himself it's his own heart.Deep in pain and running around in thoughts.His greying hair danced all over his face and he made no attempt to fix it.Jungkook was looking at him intently and Taehyung realized he had been silent for too long.
"You okay?",The words were loud and clear now.Taehyung didn't know the answer to that so he nodded,that's what he always did.And Jungkook clearly knew he was lying.But he kept his silence as he patted on Taehyung's shoulder lightly.
"Go inside,Yeonjun would be worried",Jungkook said and sure enough someone called "Appa" from afar.Taehyung nodded and turned around to his son.Jungkook sighed watching Taehyung limp away.

Yeonjun was standing by their door and as soon as he saw Taehyung he came running down to help him up the stairs.
"Aish..this boy treating me like am old",Taehyung fussed as he tried to swat his son's hand away but nevertheless Yeonjun held him tight.He had that smile on his face.
"You shouldn't live here alone", Yeonjun commented as he let his father change slippers,"Come stay with me",He finished.Taehyung only smiled as a reply.They had been through this before,the whole bickering about moving to Seoul with Yeonjun and staying here in Busan.Taehyung had promised they'd spend their old age here,in their dream home by this beach.Yeonjun went in shaking his head knowing there's no use in telling his father.
"Where is he?",Taehyung asked as soon as he entered the warm interior and Yeonjun turned around with his forefinger finger pressed on his lips.He gestured to the bedroom and mimed 'sleeping'.For a 26 year old,his son was still cute.Taehyung limped into his room to see his husband fast asleep amidst a bundle of thick blankets.Taehyung lowered himself onto the bedside and sighed.Jimin was sleeping with his mouth a bit open and his handfull of blankets clutched close to his chest.Taehyung brought a hand to caress across his chin and leant down to press a kiss on Jimin's forehead.Jimin inturn squirmed pulling the blankets closer.

"Don't worry,baby.I got you",Taehyung whispered lightly and tried to hold in the tears burning his eyes.

Day 356

Taehyung wrote

Today Jimin told me that he saw the flowers blooming down a valley.He said Yeonjun was running around chasing a butterfly.There was never a memory of the kind.We never been midst the flowers but I didn't tell him that because he was smiling widely as he said it.I love his smile.I am writing that for the millionth time.He didn't know it was his birthday.Everyone came.He didn't recognize Jin hyung .Jin hyung looked hurt but didn't show.Yeonjun will leave tomorrow.
I kept telling Jimin 'Yeonjun,our son'
I don't want him to forget Yeonjun.
But I guess his mind will create new memories for us.
And I'll help him remember everyday again

"Tae.."
"Mm?"
"Will you tell me how we met?"
Taehyung watched Jimin by the refridgerator staring up at that old wedding photo.Taehyung moved closer to Jimin and enveloped in a backhug.
"You were this shy kid and I was the popular one-"
"I thought I was the popular one",Jimin pouted.
"Yes, you were baby.You were the popular shy kid",Taehyung said,earning fits of giggle from Jimin.Taehyung had said this story a million times and he would never be tired of saying it all over again.He will keep saying it as long as he remembers it.

A/n:This will be shorter chapters but frequent updates I hope.Very much angsty