When They Need Your Attention

G!P YOU, and also a student

ALLY❤️
Your POV

I sighed once again. I was really stressed this whole year. And to tell you it's not really fun. I mean this is my last year in school. I am going to be an engineer soon. But this shit is stressing me out. Like wtf, who gave tons of work then expect it done the next morning?.
Ugh. Then to top that all my girl and i wasn't on the best side either. Her parents hate me and she kept on arguing with me because i barely pay attention to her. I mean it's true but can't she atleast put herself on my goddamn shoes and see?.

I groaned and wrote things. My phoe buzzed but i ignored it. I kept on writing.
My phone rang this time. I huffed and answered the call.
"What?" i said without looking who tf is calling.
"Don't give me an attitude right now y/n!! What is wrong with you?! You don't text me and update me about you anymore!!"
Ally screams and i can hear her voice drip with anger.
"you know why i don't text or call you Brooke. And update you? I'm still doing my usual, you know just studying and burning my ass off for our future!" i said  a bit irritated now.

I inhaled deeply and worked on my paper again.
"Well i don't need you to always text or call me i just need you to atleast let me know what are you up to!!" her voice is now cracking. I shut my mouth and focused abit on my work.
"Y/N!!!!" she shouts.
"wtf?!!" i too screamed.
I heard her sigh and then the line went dead.
"Fuck!!!" i said loudly and went back to my work.

______________

Hours passed and i am still here on the same spot. Writing and drowning myself into coffees. I yawned and stretched I'm almost done with my thesis. And there is still three more to go that is due next next morning.

I went to make myself another coffee when a knock cut me off.
I walked towards the door and opened it revealing a short teary eyed ally wearing my hoodie.
"Hey" i beamed and urged her to go in.
"I missed you" she said and hugged me as we walked back to tye kitchen.
"I missed you more" i said  and poured myself a cup of coffee.
"You want some?" i offered her a cuo but she shook her head no so i shrugged.

"come on let's head into my room. I can't really walk with you clinging into me" i said and patted her head.
Sh sighed and pouted. I playfully rolled my eyes and walked back to my room and sitting back to my chair grabbing ny pen back.
"Come and cuddle" i heard ally whine i looked back to her and saw her laying on my bed with just her bra and yoga pants.
"Is it that hot in here??" i asked and turned my back to her again.
"Yes it's hot. Now please y/n come and cuddle with me"
"No ally i really need to finish this, i can't fail." i said hardly and gripped my pen.
"But you're a consistent dean's lister! You dont do failure. You are a natural you can pass and ace everything without effort."
"i am not like that ally. I actually have to study myself to death just to pass this."
"But papiiii" she dragged seductively.
I sighed and gave up. I stripped my shirt off and cuddled beside her.
"I love you" i said and drifted off to sleep.

NORMANI💙
Normani's POV

This past few months y/n, my baby is always busy. She's always infront of her laptop or book. Or she's always in cafés typing like crazy. But i do kind of understand since my baby is studying law and she's been accelerated so instead of 11 years she took it 5 and she's graduating next year which is three months from now.
She's really smart. Like super smart.
But i want her. I am super emotional and i miss her plus the fact that everytime i think of her it always makes me horny.
We haven't done the dirty for like 4 months?? Damn.

"Babe have you seen my glasses??" y/n asked while searching for her glasses.
She looked so hot. She was wearing a muscle tee and a grey joggers so her dick print is noticeable. Her hair is up in a messy bun.
"It's in your drawer"
"Oh okay thanks" she said and jogged towards our room leaving me all hot and bothered.
"Y/N!!!"
"What?!" she said back loudly.

I sighed and walked towards our room.
"i need you" i said and sat on her lap.
She was reading and munching on a pink cupcake.
"No baby get down I'm studying"
She murmured and placed down her cupcake but still her eyes focused on the goddamn book.
I straddled her and grind on her
"Baby no!" she said and threw me on the bed.
"Behave" she said strictly and that made me huff.
"I want you y/n. I want you, your attention and your love" i whined.
She groaned frustratedly and jumped off her chair walking hurriedly towards me.
"This better be good mani or else"
"What?? Or else what?"
"i won't fuck you" she said and smirked. I growled and flipped us over so she is under me.

LAUREN🧡
Lauren's POV

I turned to my side and stretched my arms trying to find y/n. I furrowed my brows and open my eyes seeing that i am alone in bed.
"Babe!!"
No response. I want my baby!
I pouted and stretched my body then stood up and made my way downstairs.
I saw my baby infront of tons of books.
"Good Morning baby!" i beamed and smiled at her but she didn't even took a glance at me. She just nodded and hummed.
"You want some coffee??" i asked hoping she would look at me.
"Yes please" she mumbled keeping her head down.
I pouted and stomped towards the kitchen. I made myself anf y/n's coffee.
I placed y/n and i's glass on the table.
"Thank you lolo" she said and took a sip scanning her eyes on the book.
"Pay attention to me!!!" i whined and slid down my chair.

I went under the table and sat infront of her crossed legs. I smirked and saw her dick bulge in that spongebob pajamas.
She is pretty big and I'm so grateful about that. I mean i love her as she is and her male genitals is just a bonus.
I gripped her member and saw her legs twitch and uncross.
"Laur stop. I'm studying" she muttered and slapped my hand gently.
I grope her again and she groaned.
"i swear to god lauren if you don't stop!"
"What? What are you gonna do huh?" i challenged her and palmed her.
"I won't fuck you until i graduate" she smirked down on me as i remove my hand on her.
"Good girl" she cooed and read her book again.
I climbed on her laugh and sighed contentedly as she stroke my back.
"I love you" i said
"I love you more baby" she said and kissed my head.

DINAH💜
Dinah's POV

I groaned and looked at my girlfriend walking around the house while reviewing her notes. She was doing this for like two hours? And she haven't paid attention to me since this morning and it's almost night time.
"Hey sugarboo" i called her. She glanced at me then smiled then looked at ger notes again.
I huffed defeatedly. My eyes watered, I've been trying to get her attention since this morning but it doesn't seem to work.

I sniffed and sobbed lowly. Y/n's head snapped in my way and narrowed her eyes.
"What's wrong deedee??" she asked and walked to me sitying beside me.
"You! You've been ignoring me since this morning" i said and sobbed more so she would feel the guilt i wanted her to feel.
"Aww I'm sorry deedee it's just that i can fail this test. I need a higher grade... But anyways come upstairs let's cuddle and watch a movie" i smiled and kissed her.
"okayyyy" i said and ran upstairs
"Be careful!!" she shouts and followed after me