I Dont Want To Kiss You Prank

G!P FH

ALLY😍
Your POV

"Hello guys I'm back again with another video and as you know my girlfriend ally pranked me last week and i want to get my silly sweet revenge. So i decided i want to do the i dont want to kiss you prank. And i hope I'm going to get her good" i said and set up the camera

I layed on my stomach and flipped through the channels while waiting for ally.
"Babe!" i heard her say and i heard her keys hit the pot by the door.
"In here" i said lowly and smirked at the camera.
"Hello babygirl how are you?" she said and kissed my shoulder.
"I'm fine how's your day?" i asked her and sat up.
"It's good, im just tired" she said and leaned in to kiss me on the lips.
I back up and made a cringey face.
She pouted and tried again but i pushed her slightly.
"What's wrong?" she asked and sat up straight. I shrugged and focused on the t.v.
"Give me a kiss" she said and puckered her lips.
"No" i said and giggled slightly.
"Why???" she whined and looked at me.
"I just don't want to." i said carefully.
"What? I didn't get that?"
"I dont want to kiss you" i said seriously and turned to the tv again.
She pouted as tears brimmed in her eyes.
"Give me a kiss!!" she sobbed.
"No ally. I don't want to kiss you" i said and bit my lip to hold back my laughter.
She sobbed again. I groaned and pulled her face to mine and crashed her lips with mine.
"It's a prank"
She looked at me and hit me playfully

Normani🤩

Your POV

I pinned the miniature camera on my shirt and walked inside in my and mani's place.
"Mani I'm back!!" i said and placed my keys on the potty.
"In here baby" she said and i immediately walked to her.
And there she is wearing nothing but a oversized shirt nad boxers.
"Hello there sexy" she said and winked at me.
I laughed and drank som water.
"Give me my kiss. I haven't saw you since like this morning? Where have you been?"
"I went out with a friend"
"Then come give me my kiss" she said and puckered her lips.
"No" i breathed out and tied my hair.
"What?"

"No i don't want to kiss you" i said and walked into our room trying to find a shirt to change into. But then again  the camera is my shirt so i cant remove it yet.
"What? Why? I missed youu" she said childishly
"Stop being childish mani dont want to kiss you" she pouted and stomped out.
Then walked in again and pulled me to her. I pushed her and glared at her.
"Kiss meee" she whined. I rolled my eyes and gave in.

LAUREN😎

Your POV

'Do the' i don't want to kiss you' prank on lauren!!! #prankJauregui'
'Yes please do the' i don't want to kiss you' prank on laurennnnn or the' you stink' prank on Jauregui #prankJauregui'

I smirked and winked at the camera.
"Okay hey guys! Welcome back to y/n's awesomeness tv part 3 and as you can see i am going to pick lauren from the studio and yeah well let's see if i can do the 'i dont want to kiss you' prank on her."

I pulled up and immediately saw lauren making her way towards my car.
" Alright pipz here we go" i said to the camera and acted normally.

The car door open and revealed my sweaty girlfriend.
"Hi baby!" she said and leaned into me.
I dodged and cringed.
"Hey Ren" i said. She leaned in again and puckered her lips.
"Kiss" she said and leaned in more.
"No" i said and drove towards our apartment.
"What do you mean no? Give me a kiss baby" she said and tried to kiss me.
"No lauren. I said i don't want to kiss you! You're sweaty and I'm driving and i don't want to kiss you" i explained and saw her pout.

"Fine" she said sadly and just went to play with her phone.
Then after a while she sighed and leaned into me again.
"Kiss meeeee!!!!" she whined loudly.
"No lauren" i said and faced the road.
"I want you to kiss meeee!!!" she whined again. I pulled up and pulled her into me kissing her deeply.
"Happy??" i asked her and she nodded smiling

I turned to my camera and waved.
"So there yoy go guys. And as you have seen. Lauren is spoiled as hell" realization filled her face.
She waved into the camera and shot me a dirty look.
"You're just whipped"
"True" i said and laughed.

DINAH😏

Your POV

I cheered as my girls finished performing. I am a bit sick but i came into their concert because i wanted to watch my girlfriend and of course the girls.

I walked backstage and plopped down in one of the chairs on the side. Then Dinah came running towards me.
"Babe!!!" she called me and i immediately stood up flinging my arms around her neck.
"You did good baby" i said and smiled as the girls passed by.
"You did great girls!!!" i said loudly and turns to dinah again.
"We can go home now baby. But where is my kiss??" she asked and she puckered her lips at me.
"No kiss deedee" i said and walked away.
"No baby!!! Come back!! Give me a kiss!!" she shouts dramatically and ran after me.
"Nooooo" i dragged and walked towards our  car.
She sighed and pulled me to her.
She grabbed my neck and slam her lips against mine.
She cupped my face and face it upwards then bit on my neck. I moaned and giggled.
"We can finish this at home dee" i whispered and she bolts towards the car and open the door for me making me laugh.