My Little Sunshine (Ally/You)

G!p YOU

Your POV

I groaned as i open my eyes. Last night was different. I stretched my arms and attempted to bring it in my eyes. But i couldn't, i looked up and saw that i am cuffed in bed.
"ALLY!!!" i screamed she came upstairs panicking a bit.
"What what?!!! What happened???!! Are you hurt?!!" she asked frantically.
"Why am i cuffed in bed??" i asked her seriously.

She sighed, relieved that i wasn't hurt.
"Well it's because you let that waitress flirt with you!! I was right there! And she was toucing you" she said dramatically while throwing her hands in the air.
"I thought we made up last night" i said and she gave me a dirty look.
"No we did not. I still hate you!" she said
I smirked and looked at her smugly
"Oh yeah?? That's not what you were saying last night when i was balls deep inside you" i teased her.
She blushed furiously and slapped my thigh.
"Ow fuckk!!! What was that for?!" tears were brimming in my eyes. She's strong as fuck!.
"Language!!!" she spat at me.
"Well Allyson can you please let me go because i need to pee so bad??" i asked her sarcastically and she looked at my morning wood.
"Stop staring Allyson" i said and rolled my eyes.

She sighed and removed my cuffs. She stood up and kissed my lips then went downstairs.
"I'm going to cook us breakfast" she said and swayed her hips seductively.
I groaned as i felt my cock stirred. Fuck.

I peed and endured the pain while peeing. It's hard to pee if you have a boner. It's painful!.
I brushed my teeth as i stroke myself. Just wait my little sunshine i will get you back.
I put on a fresh boxers and a oversized thin white shirt. I didn't bother putting on a bra cuz it's only me and my baby in this house.

I went downstairs and saw ally stirring something in the pan. I crept behind her and hugged her waist. She flinched a little but soon relaxed when she realised it's just me.
I was still hard as a rock so I'm sure she felt my boner. I buried my head in her neck and licked her playfully.
She's so small compared to my 5'11 height.
"Stop it y/n" she said sternly and removed my arms around her.
"Hm?? What is that??" i teased her and grinded on her ass. She gasped, she turned to me and pushed me slightly.
"Stop" she said and continue to cook again.
"Aishhh" i said and stomped into the living room. I decided mess with ally so i search a random girls ig name then scrolled through her photos while palming myself.
I looked at Ally's back and moaned loudly.

She looked at me, her eyes wide and her mouth was hanging open.
She stomped towards me and then she was about to lecture me when she saw that i was on another girl's ig. And i was staring at her almost nude picture.
She grabbed my phone and growled.
"What are you doing?!" aaannddd she lost her cool.
"I don't know" i said plainly.
She swat her hand in my back and i flinched like a pussy.
"FUCK ALLY!!" i said and tried to get away from her.
"How dare you masturbate in other girl's picture!!" she asked and tried to chase me.
"I'm sorry!! I was just messing with you!" i said and ran around the couch.
"Stop running or else there will be no kisses for a whole month and no sex for a  week" she said and that made me stop dead in my tracks.

She smiled sweetly and kissed my cheeks.
"Now i will keep your phone and you will act like a decent person and you will not touch yourself. Okay?" i groaned but nodded anyways.
"Good now let's eat"
I followed her like a puppy. She kept on giggling while we are eating.
"What the fuck are you laughing for?" i asked her bitterly.
"I'm sorry baby. It's just that your face is funny and you looked like a constipated cow." she said and no she's fully laughing at me while i sat there looking at her blankly.
"Why do i have to date and love a good girl" i said lowly and shw laughed even more.
"I'm sorry baby, i floveee youuuu"
I smiled slightly and nodded.
"Yeah yeah. I flove you more my little sunshine"